SilveradoDeath Posted April 25, 2013 Author Report Posted April 25, 2013 I sell alot of stuff and work alot of odd jobs to, but still i buy piece by piece and save as well.
SilveradoDeath Posted April 25, 2013 Author Report Posted April 25, 2013 Nice, I'm near USC.. ya i want out of CA so bad though, especially if i decide to keep my job long term, because there is so much BS that gos along with it in CA (chp laws etc)
sprkn_ranger Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 I don't blame you for wanting to get out of CA...I live in Hesperia and the regulations and EPA crap is getting ridiculous. It cost more to deal with that shit than it does to run our equipment at work. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 ^^More importantly. TRAFFIC ! i fucken hate it so fkn much !!! mornings, 4am, afternoon. any fkn time there's traffic !!! that is all. lol Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
sprkn_ranger Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 LOLOL you just can't escape it out here David. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
inm Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 I do computer stuff. And stuff Same here. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Crandis16 Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 Adam makes me put funny white balloons in my ass and makes me go to Don's house. My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
soundstream15 Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 Ghostrider didn't come on here yet. He is a pro installer from what I hear..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.