kalilac619 Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 Same board as the DC 10k I believe 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
BoomZoom808 Posted April 27, 2013 Report Posted April 27, 2013 holy cap 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
TeamHT Posted April 27, 2013 Report Posted April 27, 2013 even if u had a great electrical what would u get out of this 8k-10k Best clamp I ever did was just a hair over 11,000 at 14.3 volts at 1.3 ohms if I recall. That was on triple mechman 270s on eight D3100s. I love this amp as it was my first real big boy which replaced three RF T4000s Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
dblovah51 Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 didnt know this ting was that loaded dam looks like the dc 10k guts 2004 trailblazer 4 FI BTL 18s (2) DC 10.0k xs power d3100s mechman 270 158.2 @41
OrionStang Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 even if u had a great electrical what would u get out of this 8k-10k Best clamp I ever did was just a hair over 11,000 at 14.3 volts at 1.3 ohms if I recall. That was on triple mechman 270s on eight D3100s. I love this amp as it was my first real big boy which replaced three RF T4000s Holy electrical fucking overkill!!!! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
TeamHT Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 Ha, wired at .67 nominal and even with 8,000rms realistically a little over 10k I could demo all day and barely even tap into the reserves. But then Mechman had to come out, I've got all XP batteries now (really thinking of going all D3100s again) and adding a second AQ20 so I'm trying to find an alt I can afford x4 Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
dblovah51 Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 i take that back its a little more caps loaded than the dc 10k 2004 trailblazer 4 FI BTL 18s (2) DC 10.0k xs power d3100s mechman 270 158.2 @41
banginhummer Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 Has anyone clamped the amp on a 18 volt setup? Might actually produce the full 20k on 18volts. Curious *Hummer H3* HeadUnit Pioneer AVH-X4600BT Mids and Highs 8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm 4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters Amplifiers 1-CT Sounds 125.4 1-CT Sounds 60.4 1-CT Sounds 7000.1 Electrical 3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds 8-XS Power D3100 3-Iraggi 300 amp Alternators Subwoofers 4-SQ Hdc3 15" Subwoofers (Soon to be 4 15" Ct Sounds EXO)
b-eazy Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 Has anyone clamped the amp on a 18 volt setup? Might actually produce the full 20k on 18volts. Curious Im sure it wont....put out 20k @18v...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.