Kris4b11 Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 Don't you guys hate when your expecting goodies like this And you start to frolic like a little school girl and then wait and wait and wait some more at the window then hope and wish to the package gods that you stuff gets here soon and then you decide to track your package again and then get slapped with And then you want to just nuke every postal truck driver you see after that. I literally watched the driver pass my street thinking he will be back while I was washing my car. So now I can't have my vm-1 until tomorrow because of these lazy bastards Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal Crescendo bc3500 DD 9512i
lolitskasey Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 Just hope they don't damage it like they did my alt and have the claim pending for over a month haha.
Kris4b11 Posted April 24, 2013 Author Report Posted April 24, 2013 That's my biggest fear don't even scare me like that. When I told the lady that this is the 2nd time they did this she said sorry and that I can make a complaint when I pick it up tomorrow and I said honestly are they gonna do anything about it and she said no, lol. Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal Crescendo bc3500 DD 9512i
LT.Smoke Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 Hope you get your stuff soon... I ordered parts to work on my AR-15 and the seller used usps and they completely destroyed the package it was in and only half of the order arrived... But they did put it in a clear usps bag that apologized for losing/destroying my shit... Luckily seller sent a replacement no questiins asked and wrapped it to withstand a bomb lol.... They seem to be getting worse and worse I have had 5 incidents in 2 months but I reported it to Postal inspection police or whatever they're called so they can find out what the fuck is goin on Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Kris4b11 Posted April 25, 2013 Author Report Posted April 25, 2013 Damn that's crazy. I don't know why people apply for jobs they apparently can't do. People work so hard for the things they get and they still can't get it in one piece and I can only imagine how hard it must be for people who send and hope to receive irreplaceable items. So far I really can't even complain since im only dealing with lazy driver's, especially hearing the situations you guys been through Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal Crescendo bc3500 DD 9512i
Jessica Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 USPS delivered my Skyhigh wire, since they destroyed the envelope it came in, they wrapped it in another and destroyed that one too. Idiots. Oh, and two days late. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
pa-pa-platypus Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 when i sent a pair of motors flat rate one arrived on Wednesday and the other was nowhere to be found... wait thursday, friday, saturday still nothing lol the guy i sent em to found a notice on monday "package too heavy come pick up" its like REALLY? it was only like 25lbs.. not to mention it was 4 days behind the other one.. if you can't handle a 25 package you're just a lazy fuck or you shouldn't be a postman This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Azagtoth502 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 when i sent a pair of motors flat rate one arrived on Wednesday and the other was nowhere to be found... wait thursday, friday, saturday still nothing lol the guy i sent em to found a notice on monday "package too heavy come pick up" its like REALLY? it was only like 25lbs.. not to mention it was 4 days behind the other one.. if you can't handle a 25 package you're just a lazy fuck or you shouldn't be a postman or it was a broad pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Kris4b11 Posted April 25, 2013 Author Report Posted April 25, 2013 Yea and its wrong for a guy to say that a woman can't do a certain job or else your a sexist bastard. Im sure the job application said it was required to lift 25lbs i've seen applications that required 40lbs. Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal Crescendo bc3500 DD 9512i
WastedTalent Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 i've seen applications say 100 lbs. But anywho... i ordered some lights and they were sent USPS. Deliver by Thursday, the 25th, today. Yeah, i had em yesterday. Now, I haven't opened em up but the package quite honestly looks pretty damn mint. I expect a little wear and tear as it's bunched in with a bunch of other envelopes, boxes, ect. But nope, I don't think anything is wrong with it at all. And watch, I say that, I go and open them, and the lights are smashed to smithereens lol. Oh well, only $26 or somethin. I forget, but yeah. Sheena = pedobear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.