Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

He called me the moment he got out to check on his baby :) lol

Did he ask about the trailblazer?

Pretty sure that would be the baby he was referring to lol

Yes his ex wife.. and I'm not talkin about the one that landed him in prison.

LOL I see what memphis did there....how did you two not catch it?

Welcome back bro, I remember your name but don't know any of the details why you did a bid but glad you are a free man now.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Yeah I remember you from chat. Welcome back.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2112 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...