Boilermaker-744 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Well, seems like I am back here... I've been away for about a year. Glad to be back... I don't have a computer anymore, so I'll get on when I can... If anyone wants my new phone number, msg me here and I'll get it for you when I get your msg. Ryan *EDIT - In case anyone was wondering, I was in for Weapons Under Disability.
WastedTalent Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Idk you, udk me, but welcome back. Sheena = pedobear
Boilermaker-744 Posted April 25, 2013 Author Report Posted April 25, 2013 Idk you, udk me, but welcome back. Thanks. Maybe you've seen my old Trailblazer on here? SoCalBaMF owns it now?
Ninja_v1.0 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Kyblack76 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Welcome back. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
sprkn_ranger Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Welcome back dude...I remember seeing you around here. Always wondered where you went. Anyways...welcome back man!! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Crandis16 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 welcome back, let's get a build log rollin' My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
Purplehaze Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 What's up? Good to see you back! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
AA98hoe Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Wondered what happened to u bro... Good to see you back ... TEAM DC AUDIO VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop HEADUNIT:alpine 9886 PREAMP:arcaudio FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4 REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back BATTERIES:6-d1400s TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.
Tarball Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Welcome back man. I dont know the details of what happened but I do remember some posts here about you selling your stuff for lawyer fees. Hope you have everything squared away now. CURRENT SYSTEM: Alternator: Stock alt on mids/highs Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v Batteries: (2) XS D1400s Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks Headunit: 80-PRS Sub Amp: DC 5.0k Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal. Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4 Active Components: Mids RE XXX 6.5c Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar) Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab. Build Log If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.