(Mars One Applications) Who wants to become part of history?

seth..me and you can go. Just think, two handsom seth's up in space with space model chicks....ill bring the bacardi

Please accept these for your indecorous journey kind sirs!

vs4.jpg

I cant wait for mars!

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

I think it's a European company so I don't think NASA will do anything with the program. Our government would rather line it's own pockets than support NASA. Hell, redbull is almost more of a space program now, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Ninja'd. Started to post, took a piss and boom.

I'm applying

I think it's a European company so I don't think NASA will do anything with the program. Our government would rather line it's own pockets than support NASA. Hell, redbull is almost more of a space program now, lol

True that!

Red-Bull-Space-Jump.jpg

Registered and haven't gotten a chance to look into it too much as I'm already here at the hosoitalbready to start rounds. Exciting though. I don't think I'll go through with it...to leave here...but to be a stepping stone to start a new world...crazy.

Interesting, but If they actually make it to Mars and land safely I'll be surprised (and excited). I've always been intrigued by space. One concern right off though...zero mention on their site about medical or security support??? Even If I knew I would make the trip and land safely there would be no way in hell I'd go without security provisions and qualified medical staff! But maybe they just left those parts out on the site?

they DONT HAVE BASS in mars....so its a no go for me

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

seth..me and you can go. Just think, two handsom seth's up in space with space model chicks....ill bring the bacardi

i really dont think the drinks would be needed..... we wouldnt have much choices of which woman.... only 2 to choose from :madsign: At that point, it wouldnt matter at all, JUST HIT IT, and kinda float away!!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Interesting, but If they actually make it to Mars and land safely I'll be surprised (and excited). I've always been intrigued by space. One concern right off though...zero mention on their site about medical or security support??? Even If I knew I would make the trip and land safely there would be no way in hell I'd go without security provisions and qualified medical staff! But maybe they just left those parts out on the site?

WTF, what kind of secruity do you need ya noob. Its only "U" and "3 OTHERS" Are you worried that when you land, the little martian trolls might hurt ya... Well, FUCK YA, thats what this program is all about. I cant wait to be the first one on mars to masterbate and smoke a marlboro all in the same day... Breaking records here boys!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived