(Mars One Applications) Who wants to become part of history?

Ha ha ha. I'm so happy I wasn't the only one who did that, ha ha ha

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It's a mission to mars, with no return trip. They want you to colonize there and basically start the human race from scratch on a new planet (from what i gather)...I imagine security is a "figure it out yourself" type of deal. :pardon:

Would they need to protect humanity from itself? Does one person go and secretly kill off the people to become the king of mars? Do they colonize, and mine for material and come back to attack earth? Is there that one guy who just cuts in line??

We don't want to colonize mars with a bunch of unfortunate looking people with bad genetic code lol.

We can teach people and give them knowledge to do that job, but ugly is something we can't fix. People should be picked based on family history/life expectancy and symmetry(good looks). I would not make the cut but who cares haha.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Yeah, I stopped reading. Blah blah blah

I didn't say anything about the security detail. I'm merely pointing out the error in your logic. Lets see if I can make this easier to understand.

They didn't say anything about security so you assume there is no security.

They didn't say anything about food either. Do you assume there is nothing to eat?

Did it talk about protective gear or clothing? Following your logic would lead me to say nope, we got balls hanging ass hair waving.

The point being, if you're still with me, is that you may be worried about nothing at all considering your only point is they didn't say anything about it. Not really a logical assumption, was it?

I understand you clearly sir. Perhaps things have been lost in translation, a miscommunication if you will? I never assumed there was no security, simply questioned what it was since no information was presented. Again, why I stated originally, "maybe it was just not put on their site" lol. My logic is not that since they did not mention something they must have no provisions or contingencies in place for it. But rather only bringing up the point that it (among many others) is a valid question to bring up...nothing more, nothing less.

There were a couple ok ones. But man...should have known certain women were going to use this to their advantage...lol

Archived