everyone please do me a favor

It does for companies like Amazon. Not like it would be easy to walk out with a big ass amp anyways.

Had to have been done while away from the building, at the guy's house or a friends or a parking lot or something.

This is what I am referring to. When there is security, you think around it. You can buy glass bottles after the TSA checkpoint, empty containers over 9oz (or whatever the limit is) can be purchased after the checkpoint, you can only bring so much liquid on a plane but what about your conspirators meeting up with you after the checkpoint? Security is too easy to beat. Too easy, too easy, too easy. I don't think it needs to be more strict to work, I think only an idiot would bring contraband outside of his stomach through a checkpoint.

I'm gonna hate

Yeah I know how your feeling dude my girl was trying to surprise me for my birthday with a DD-1 and all I got was a empty box for my birthday just last week Saturday so someone out there is taking our shit ups sucks and they have no respect for our stuff

Dude if I got delivered a empty box I would go off. It wouldn't be good . I could see my self getting in trouble over that dumb shit. I order alot of shit that is not cheap. This problem needs to be dealt with ASAP! Sounds like a inside crime ring making shit tons of money by passing security . If its that easy to do then ups needs to step up there game by installing a live camera feed in the trucks with GPS locators

i did flip shit on ups today lmao all i got was "you need to file a claim" which i did... so they are sending someone over to the guys house to inspect it.. once that has happened im sure they'll be in contact with me some more.. i basically got "well that sucks our bad" when i talked to em today lmao

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Threaten the bbb, that always seems to get crappy companies to work a little harder.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Dude if I got delivered a empty box I would go off. It wouldn't be good . I could see my self getting in trouble over that dumb shit. I order alot of shit that is not cheap. This problem needs to be dealt with ASAP! Sounds like a inside crime ring making shit tons of money by passing security . If its that easy to do then ups needs to step up there game by installing a live camera feed in the trucks with GPS locators

We don't have a live camera but we do have GPS locators. Also a seat belt sensor, speed sensor, brake sensor, reverse sensor, all the doors sensors, when its on, when its off and probably other stuff they don't tell us. There are idiot drivers that make all of us look bad no doubt. That steal and fling shit around. But thats with any company with 100's of thousands of employees including UPS, USPS, Fedex. They all have high expectations but they all pay well, but always someone has got to fuck it up and mess the image of the company up.

just shared this thread on my facebook

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: so after bitching on the phone and complaining to anyone who would listen at ups and filing a claim and giving every detail possible on the claim to let them know what happened .. i finally got a good resolution

i was told it was my packagings fault and they shipped me back.....

the boards the asshole who stole my amp put in there -_- i shit you fucking not

but they apologized for the inconvenience

and they aren't honoring the little insurance i did have on it FUCK ME lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived