Side by side: Sky high, Knu, and Welding cable

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this stuff. Just going off the good 'ol tape measure it matches up with 4/0 specs.

This stuff is so big... It's nuts. Not terribly flexible though. but that's to be expected with wire this large. It will bend if you force it, but it's no limp noodle lol

From left to right: Welding 1/0, Knu Kolossus 1/0, Sky High OFC 2/0

WP_002700_zps0b9bf904.jpg

To get a fair comparison I had to make a clean cut on the wire. Which wasn't easy. Even in the bench vice. My wire cutters aren't built for this lol

S__D0C1_zpse14027a9.jpg

WP_002705_zpsd9d18301.jpg

The sheath from the welding cable fits inside of the sky high :ehh:

WP_002702_zps1bb709f7.jpg

WP_002703_zps00ef8766.jpg

WP_002706_zpsdda5626e.jpg

It's huge shit.

Jon's pretzel pic. Even if he had to force it like that, it still seems pretty flexible for the size.

93514258625719473160379.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Well that picture is tough to tell size lol. Between Jon's bear-paws that he calls "hands" and the size of the wire, it's tough to tell.

The wire is almost 1 inch across when you include the insulation. As I said: it will go if you force it lol

Its definatwly flexible enough

Oh I agree. I just think people should have some idea of how flexible it is. It's BIG copper wire. Plenty useable, but don't expect to be doing any sort of intricate wire tucking with it lol

I'm thinking of getting the sky high depending how many amps it can carry

That's all relative to how long the wire is lol. A 20ft length of cable certainly won't be able to carry as much as a 1ft length. At least if you want to maintain a low level of voltage drop XD

I'm thinking of getting the sky high depending how many amps it can carry

That's all relative to how long the wire is lol. A 20ft length of cable certainly won't be able to carry as much as a 1ft length. At least if you want to maintain a low level of voltage drop XD
i know that, i asked on they Facebook page how many amps it can carry at 20ft to compare it to knu. They said they are going to post a vid as soon as they can

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Damn, that SHCA 2/0 looks like 4/0 lol

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived