dudeeee new subs look awesome and so does the Console! with the plexi window in there to seal off behind front doors, can you see the DC emblem when your sitting i n the front seat when the back door is closed?

hmmm hope that made sense lol

yeah u can see the signs a lil. ..I like to""""b""""" able to see people when the back doors are open.....also """"b"""ing a lil sealed should help....on. dbzzzzzzz. ...lolllllll :) :) :)

Holy shit! Those rear doors are dope with the cracked dc logos! Center console as well! I was thinking of getting one of those for my box, they look sick! Good stuff man!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Hahaha My Boy B still doing it up! thats a perfect spot for that small logo... them boys would be CRAZY not to sponser you after all the bread you've spent and publicity you have and will give them!

Good shit my dude!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Sooo much sex in this!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Well that should help out your jello rear doors haha

I can't help but think back to the discussion to why you didn't seal it off, and question why plexi didn't cross my mind to solve your issue to still be able to see people's O face when looking at the baskets

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

Hmm pstone gimme all sorts of shit for asking why yall didnt seal it off at the bpillar in the first place...saying it wasnt possible in this application blah blah...then you guys goahead and do it later....Seems legit ;)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Holy shit! Those rear doors are dope with the cracked dc logos! Center console as well! I was thinking of getting one of those for my box, they look sick! Good stuff man!

Thx friend. ... I got a surprise in da werks....kinda like the DC logos....stay tuned. ....;) ;) ;) ;)....lolllllll

Hahaha My Boy B still doing it up! thats a perfect spot for that small logo... them boys would be CRAZY not to sponser you after all the bread you've spent and publicity you have and will give them!

Good shit my dude!!

.... sponsor. ...bwahhhhhhhhahhhhh. ..I wish...... ;) ;) ;) "":..u hear that rusty.....glad someone here """:is feeling """"B""""""......lol

Hmm pstone gimme all sorts of shit for asking why yall didnt seal it off at the bpillar in the first place...saying it wasnt possible in this application blah blah...then you guys goahead and do it later....Seems legit ;)

thx...pstone....did not do it his build.....#""""""B"""""" did it.....HIS RIDE :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ....ONLY GETTING "B"etter .....lolllllll

Well that should help out your jello rear doors haha

I can't help but think back to the discussion to why you didn't seal it off, and question why plexi didn't cross my mind to solve your issue to still be able to see people's O face when looking at the baskets

love the plexi . inserts ... just to see...how people:""""B""""" reacting..... ;) ;) ... The Oh Shit face.. :0 :0 ;0.also did sum reinforcing in doors...will post pics. Later... ;) ;) ;)

Archived