2loud4uboyz Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Only thing you can say about this ride is it's off the chain in another planet on it's on level. Sick..... Game Over....
dionysus Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Hahahahahahahahahaha yeah! That ""B"" some super baller a$$ $h!t my brotha!!! I love it!! Ahhhh shit its Thursday!! Hurry uuuuup mail man!! Lol! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
FieroGrande Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Well this hummer keeps getting sexier and sexier. Well done sir.
scooter99 Posted February 21, 2014 Report Posted February 21, 2014 I'm glad you like it buddy. It "B" your ride, you do what you like to do! I'll just watch for the rest of the updates! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
b-eazy Posted February 21, 2014 Report Posted February 21, 2014 Show off I learned sum of that from u ....don't """"tripp"""""......bwahhhhhhhhahhhhh ;)
b-eazy Posted February 21, 2014 Report Posted February 21, 2014 Well this hummer keeps getting sexier and sexier. Well done sir.Thx my friend glad u like it
b-eazy Posted February 21, 2014 Report Posted February 21, 2014 Only thing you can say about this ride is it's off the chain in another planet on it's on level. Sick..... Game Over.... stay tuned for more ;) ....thx also....
b-eazy Posted February 21, 2014 Report Posted February 21, 2014 I'm glad you like it buddy. It "B" your ride, you do what you like to do! I'll just watch for the rest of the updates! Thx Scott ....more to come for sure......u know """"B"""" ;) lolllllll
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.