5/8/13 New Vid PaGe 1&8 Electronics 103 (Ghostrider Tale) The Interview Ghostrider Fans must watch

Damn cheap competitive pricing!! im in for ghost kustoms amp wiring kit!!!

Walled 2002 buick century A.K.A "Betty sue"

polk 5 1/2 front doors

4 3in pillar speakers

DD 3518's

AQ 3500 v2

90ft of 0/1 ga

tuned to 40hz

:build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/

Ahhh. Wire nuts. So THAT'S HOW I DO MY BIG 3

The fact you sat around and made these vids just to insult someone speaks volumes about the type of person you are. The best part though is your trying to make fun of someone for doing something stupid then you start a fire in your house with your children watching how smart is that. Teaching your kids to insult people is also a disgusting thing to do. I for one hope this thread gets locked.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The fact you you sat around and made these vids just to insult someone speaks volumes about the type of person you are. The best part though is your trying to make fun of someone for doing something stupid then you start a fire in your house with your children watching how smart is that. Teaching your kids to insult people is also a disgusting thing to do. I for one hope this thread gets locked.

Cactus. Bum. Remove it.

Archived