Referee dies after getting punched

ok so lets charge every player who's thrown a punch in a game with attempted man slaughter . I think it should be assault my self cause that's all he did. He did what he's seen every one eles do an get away with. It's bullshit for people trying to ruin his young life over this. I understand the guy died but he had something already wrong with him. I just don't see it any other way .

There's no point in over doing it when it comes to punishment for this poor kid. This shit happens at every game no reason to bash the kid. He's only doing what he watches every one do at every sport event. It is sad this happened but lay off the kid some I think. Think about how many games punches are thrown.

So by your reasoning...monkey see, monkey do and that's ok with you? I'm sorry sir but I must wholeheartedly disagree. At some point or another im sure we have all seen acts of violence in our lives, be they random or calculated. But just because you see people get away with horrible acts, you should not feel that it is acceptable behavior to emulate. This young man may be a minor but he is 17 not 8. He knows right from wrong (or should). Everyone should be held accountable for their actions.

ok so lets charge every player who's thrown a punch in a game with attempted man slaughter . I think it should be assault my self cause that's all he did. He did what he's seen every one eles do an get away with. It's bullshit for people trying to ruin his young life over this. I understand the guy died but he had something already wrong with him. I just don't see it any other way .

>>There's no point in over doing it when it comes to punishment for this poor kid. This shit happens at every game no reason to bash the kid. He's only doing what he watches every one do at every sport event. It is sad this happened but lay off the kid some I think. Think about how many games punches are thrown.

So by your reasoning...monkey see, monkey do and that's ok with you? I'm sorry sir but I must wholeheartedly disagree. At some point or another im sure we have all seen acts of violence in our lives, be they random or calculated. But just because you see people get away with horrible acts, you should not feel that it is acceptable behavior to emulate. This young man may be a minor but he is 17 not 8. He knows right from wrong (or should). Everyone should be held accountable for their actions.

Ya, that is some messed up logic. Sounds like one of those people crying for mercy for the Boston bomber because they are misunderstood. By this logic, the bomber should only be charged with 200+ counts of assault because they were just doing what they saw everyother terroist doing on TV. I realize that is extream, but that is what the path of your logic is saying.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

There has to be an underlaying reason that the ref died...

I mean there has got to be more to this, a perfectly healthy man taking a punch to the face and dying?

I think people need to wait till the autopsy comes in

There doesn't have to be, seriously just google "person dies from punch to the head" and there is countless cases.

The head can be pretty fragile if hit in the wrong place.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

There has to be an underlaying reason that the ref died...

I mean there has got to be more to this, a perfectly healthy man taking a punch to the face and dying?

I think people need to wait till the autopsy comes in

The human brain is fragile, and for some, it doesn't take much to damage it. If you get hit in just the right place hard enough, it can be fatal, even in healthy people.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

WTF! This kind of stuff pisses me off. All cause this asshole kid was a poor sport and couldn't take the penalty like a man and now this poor guy dies.

My thoughts go out to the ref's family. :(

This.

Now that I have taken the time to go reread the report it all looks like bullshit. How can anyone say the ref was sucker punched? That was what was said by the ref's daughter who wasn't even there during the game.

There really isn't enough information in that report to make some verdict on what happened.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

>>There's no point in over doing it when it comes to punishment for this poor kid. This shit happens at every game no reason to bash the kid. He's only doing what he watches every one do at every sport event. It is sad this happened but lay off the kid some I think. Think about how many games punches are thrown.

Ya, that is some messed up logic. Sounds like one of those people crying for mercy for the Boston bomber because they are misunderstood. By this logic, the bomber should only be charged with 200+ counts of assault because they were just doing what they saw everyother terroist doing on TV. I realize that is extream, but that is what the path of your logic is saying.
the two events don't even compair . I didn't say he should get off Scott free. I just think anyone that does that needs to face a charge too. Then this wouldn't happen. Think about that

Archived