8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Really hard to beat a free sub. On second thought. Port the box....save up.....buy better. You will probably get little more out of it from a properly tuned ported box.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Dont worry to much. I have a single cab s10 with 2 sundown audio sd-2 12s - sealed. Running 500 watts and it barley moves my mirrors. it hits pretty hard tho

I got 2 10's wire down to 1ohm on a t1000bd older model shit flexs door and panel. And if you have a singel cab should have gone with the 10in

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Dont worry to much. I have a single cab s10 with 2 sundown audio sd-2 12s - sealed. Running 500 watts and it barley moves my mirrors. it hits pretty hard tho

I got 2 10's wire down to 1ohm on a t1000bd older model shit flexs door and panel. And if you have a singel cab should have gone with the 10in

I'm also running a 10" in my single cab. 900w on the Skar VVX 10 v2. 1.15 cubes tuned to 33 or 28. I did aero port so when I want 28 I just add a 90 degree turn. Don't like it too much at 28 though. Plenty of great people on here to help you design a box if you need one.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I'm also running a 10" in my single cab. 900w on the Skar VVX 10 v2. 1.15 cubes tuned to 33 or 28. I did aero port so when I want 28 I just add a 90 degree turn. Don't like it too much at 28 though. Plenty of great people on here to help you design a box if you need one.

yeah I got 2 sd-2 10d4 in 2 separate box sealed each box is .7 sounds nice and clean and hit the lows nice.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

A sealed 8 on 500 watts.... im surprised you hear it at all lol

For such a Fosgate fan, it's sad to hear you say this. You clearly never heard a Fosgate HX2 8" sub sealed on 300-400 Watts. They did a nice job, even if it was just a single. I will agree that the MA sub is probably nothing special and is likely the reason for such little output. OP, look into other brands if you plan to stick to 8s. There are plenty of subs that will do a great job with minimal airspace. I've seen single 12s get loud in that truck. If you are willing to give up the room(just a little), a couple of 10s ported with aeros firing at the B-pillar can get loud and get that truck woken up.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived