~~~ Rick Ross's "Box Chevy" & Skar Audio - Music Video ~~~

About 1 month ago we coordinated with Rick Ross's people to get a Skar Audio "Box Chevy" that one of our dealers had built up (Subsonic Sounds in Florida) to the music video shoot in Jacksonville, FL!

The video just dropped 4 days ago and the main vehicle you will see throughout the video is a White Box Chevy featuring Skar Audio ZVX Woofers, SK Amplifiers, and more!

The song seems to be very popular right now, so we were happy to collobarate on such an awesome project! Check out the pictures and video's below!

Ross_zpsd220de4b.jpg

RickRoss3_zpsd2a5074d.png

RickRoss4_zps455ad811.png

RickRoss2_zps2bedb9ea.png

RickRoss1_zpse0232ca5.png

-Skar Audio Team

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

I hate rick ross but man do i love walls (:

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

That is actually pretty damn cool..

He was really pretty cool with the crowd out there as well, signed plenty of autographs, even autographed the hood of the car :P I personally don't listen to much Rick Ross, but I do like this song

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

thats some nice publicity

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.