Second Skin Audio

Audiopulse

no prob bro....let me know if you get one....and i want pics and vids!! ;)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

If i was you i would run 2 15s i mean hell you have an excursion so its not like you dont have the room

i have the space for sure, but not right now i dont.... ima have to be makin some trips to washington soon cause of some family probs, so i just want a single sub set up for now... i like dc's alot, but ive never heard one in person, ive been told there very capable of 140+ on music tho

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Audiopulse is good subs i am running a tc sounds 5200 witch is basically an audiopulse i beleive they bought out tc sounds the nice thing is that they dont need a very large box.

not 100% true. you run the axis or the lms ultra you need a bix box. my buddy jake is in the process right now of walling off his lincoln ls and his box for 4 axis 15's in 19.28 cu.ft. which thilo the owner of audiopulse stills says is too small. just but a epic 8 incher and you will be loud. they only need .25 cu.ft and these little bastards are loud and heavy for a 8. right around the 20-30 lb. mark each

----reference's----

meade916

not 100% true. you run the axis or the lms ultra you need a bix box. my buddy jake is in the process right now of walling off his lincoln ls and his box for 4 axis 15's in 19.28 cu.ft. which thilo the owner of audiopulse stills says is too small. just but a epic 8 incher and you will be loud. they only need .25 cu.ft and these little bastards are loud and heavy for a 8. right around the 20-30 lb. mark each

Ya right now my Tc sounds 5200 is in a 3.5cuft box and sounds just fine that was the recommended box for it.

yea they are i have the TC-1000 2 12s and they bout 30-35lbs each...they are heavy bastards!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

thilo is not reliable whatsoever imo, he told me to run 6k on my 5400 i ran a little over 4k and the the triple joint ripped apart. then he tells me wel you were way over the recommended RMS of 2k so i cant do anything for you. So take what he says with a grain of salt.