wire from alt to rear batt vs front batt to rear batt

I prefer alt. Since it is the primary source of power, running off the alt makes it so the electrical current has one less connection to travel through.

Plus in my case, it saves some wire

makes sense. ive seen both ways so i was wondering why ppl, chose one over the other. just trytng to learn as much as possible before i do my install and my car is up in flames.

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

id have to wait for that. seeing wich way to do it form the get go. currently getting all my parts together. only thing installed is big3 and my head unit.

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

Mechman recommends alt to front batt, then to your back batts. That's how mine are, works great.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Mechman recommends alt to front batt, then to your back batts. That's how mine are, works great.

same here, and i dont know how much better it could be considering i have 0 (zero) voltage loss from front battery to the back at the amp, over kill power and grounds FTW!!!

XS-power1.jpg

I like both....

A run to the front, and a run to the rear bank....

Pick your poison ....

funny you say that cause this post made me think about that, one to front bat then back to back batt bank then amp other run straight back to rear batt bank then amp, not sure if any benefits though

XS-power1.jpg

If the big 3 is done then its pretty much both if you think about it...plus why wouldn't you wanna have the extra reserve from the front batt?

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Archived