Real music

I can't listen to Immortal, he's lyrical but he's just boring as fuck to me.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I think that "real" music is different in everyones mind.... I think that "real" music is what someone can take it and relate to what is going on throughout the song.... preferably a song that tells a story though instead of getting fucked up and fucking bitches and hoes

Everyone has their guilty pleasures now and again, but essentially "real" music is what soothes your feeling when you're down or helps express your feelings.

I think that "real" music is different in everyones mind.... I think that "real" music is what someone can take it and relate to what is going on throughout the song.... preferably a song that tells a story though instead of getting fucked up and fucking bitches and hoes

Everyone has their guilty pleasures now and again, but essentially "real" music is what soothes your feeling when you're down or helps express your feelings.

Of course the definition of "real music" varys to different people. That's why I posted this. Because I know SMD is very diverse in a lot of things (race, age, hobbies, lifestyle) etc but we all love one thing, music and bass.

It's just interesting to read people's ideas on music. If I had to pick top 5 real artists,

1) tupac. 2) big pun 3) nas 4) young gully 5) eminenm. And if add a 6th) flypside

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

My top 5:

1. Beethoven

2: Simon and Garfunkel

3: Bach

4: Regina Spektor

5: Mnozil Brass

I like I like .. :)

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Archived