Sundown Audio

Rf T15k On Ebay...link

redbaron80

is it just me or does that looked shopped? :unsure:

those squiggly lines on top and below are kinda suspicious <_<

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

Damn! no sooner you buy the biggest baddest amp, some fool sells one on ebay :rolleyes:

I just hate to buy something and see if for less on ebay :lol:

Maybe I should bid on the thing, 2200 bucks? I could slmost be ballin like Chicken :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

STEVES AMP IS A CLONE!!! haha just had to throw that out there since the guy seems to have #1 AND #3

Hey maybe your on to something.... Didn't Kole Audio already knock off the other fosgate amps?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Hey maybe your on to something.... Didn't Kole Audio already knock off the other fosgate amps?

yes, yes they did, its a look alike, down to accurate paperwork and bad ass looks

damn kole audio

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i kno...:P

but steve has a clone looks better than chicken has a clone

or does it... :huh:

Damn if Chickens are the clones then them are damn powerful clones :blink::lol:

Archived