8 ssa evil 15's. 4 nendo 5500's ( for now :D), 21 D1600's. 4th order wall

Nice stuff man! Looks really sick! If your ever in polk county or know of any shows coming up that your going to hit me up!

There are usually monthly shows in Sanford and Daytona at hooters. 1x bass boxing and db drag.
Oh nice. Daytona is a bit far for my bass truck. I get nervous driving it long distances.
What that fuck is that? I drive this thing everywhere!
Meh its a dodge I'm running on the 3rd rebuilt transmission over the past year and half. Last time I went to go on a long trip I made it 100 miles then the trans cooler shit on me. Its my daily driver so I try to keep from dumping lots of money in it. Suppose to only have 5k in fix ups. That went over before the tranny was rebuilt for the 3rd time.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Holy batteries! Those look kind of scary sitting back there like that. Crazy stuff, good work :)

WOW !!

i pooped a bit...

damn BM... damn..

Lmaooo.

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

ALL MCLAREN AUDIO MID'S AND TWEETERS

1 TARAMPS HD4000, 1 TARAMPS HD800

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Is this piece playing yet damn

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

This thing looks good! Hope I get to hear it on my way back to Florida in May.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

OMG it is playing and so loud damn I can't even believe how loud this is holy crap. Only bad part is he broke his door off the bass actually tore it off window is cracked up as well. More power they said it will be fun they said!

Archived