Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wide open fields. Can't handle them.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

Terrible fear of heights. I did roofing for an entire summer. Didn't help. Bungee jumped off a crane in silver dollar city 75 ft high. Hands were shaking for over an hour. lol Didn't help. Climb on the roof of my garage I still get nervous... oh and I fucking hate balloons. Totally irrational but there it is.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

Being t boned again, dark, spiders.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

Im scared to death that my ex will split town with my two daughters on one of her court ordered visitations. Basicly that anything bad happens to them while their away from me.

I just wish i had a funny sig.

Posted

I have this nightmare a lot where either one of my daughters is in some imminent danger and I can't make it to them to help, and I'm there yelling at them to move and they fall off a cliff or get hit by a truck.

Give me spiders, snakes, clowns, heights, closed spaces, balloons, drowning... I'll take all that all day long as long as I know my kids are ok.

edit: seriously, I get choked up just thinking about it, like right now.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Opening my closet and seeing a big black dick.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

My Raid drives crashing.

People with Aids

Sloths :peepwall:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...