SnowDrifter Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 I'm not talking about phobias. For me: It would be getting T-boned Or somehow trapped in a small space. I'm fine with small spaces, as long as I'm in control of it. And being electrocuted Edit: I trust we are all mature enough here not to "troll" each other with this stuff ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
KillaCam Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Spiders Certain types of heights Buried alive And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
bigmescan Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 heights and bridges....always afraid im gonna have a blowout and run off the bridge SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
bighossf150 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 burnt coils Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Tecomah Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 I spear and knife hunt wild boar at night. The ranch that i hunt on is over an hour away from the nearest hospital and I am mortally afraid that I'm gonna trip or have something else go wrong and catch a tusk to the femoral artery and bleed out. That and clowns scare the hell out of me. Edit: fixed grammatical errors 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
newls1 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 SPIDERS I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
wccfan12 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 -Being trapped in a super tight small space thats quiet. -Fire burning up the house while I'm sleep -Drowning THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER -Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser -4 skar vvx 12's (version 1) -Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0 -1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood -1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear -Re audio/soundstream mids and highs -Hifonics Zues 600.4 -DC Audio 3.5k
mbdblue Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 heights and bridges....always afraid im gonna have a blowout and run off the bridge same here man.....except I always think something's gonna give out and the bridge will fall. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
hdorre Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 I honestly think I'm claustrophobic. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
DubNDodge Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Heights. Roller coasters I am fine with, but if were to stop at the top for some reason, I'd flip a shit and a half. Small spaces that I would be trapped in. Like a pipe that I couldn't back myself out of, or being buried in snow/dirt and not able to get out. Either of my parents house catching fire. Losing countless pictures/documents. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.