bigmescan Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 sold my 3sa8's and now im waiting on diff 8's...... SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
kl0wn Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Currently awaiting my SPL Lab USB Meter to arrive. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
jg23 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Well I waiting to get more money so I can wait for more equipment does that count? Lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
russtezecustoms Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 I got a defective lanzar amp that worked great for a month then decided to fry at low volume. Shipped it last week and fedex shows it as delivered but the warehouse hasent checked it in yet. So they havent shipped my new one step better amp yet. I think ill put lazy wharehouse workers in the things that piss you off thread. I just wish i had a funny sig.
Herokight Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 I'm waiting on money to buy equipment... Can I get join the club on a technicality? Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
bighossf150 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 waiting 3 months on crescendo Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
OrionStang Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 I'm waiting on money to buy equipment... Can I get join the club on a technicality? Do you even have a car yet? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 waiting 3 months on crescendo Thats your fault. Should have cancelled and got something better. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
bigmescan Posted May 18, 2013 Author Report Posted May 18, 2013 Well I waiting to get more money so I can wait for more equipment does that count? Lol yeah that qualifies...im waiting on subs to be built. SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.