soundstream15 Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 If you guys are on Facebook, the car audio classifieds. Some posted about how he called Meade out and he's a dick blah blah, and him and his butt buddies are saying ppl who like him are noobs and all this shit, I just can't believe that ppl actually want to give him a bad name when all he is doing is helping car audio and being a nice humble guy. I mean hell, the shit that gets posted on his YouTube videos is down right rude, I just thought I would share with you guys..
LT.Smoke Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 probably someone who popped off at steve therefore instigating a less than polite response from steve... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
OrionStang Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 Don't give them the satisfaction of views. Just stay away from it. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
armykyle1 Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 tell them to eat a dick? TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
soundstream15 Posted May 19, 2013 Author Report Posted May 19, 2013 I'm not saying a word, just thought I would share with you guys..
bigmescan Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 im in a few FB audio pages and i see people bashing Steve Meade and SMD and i use to say shit but now i just let it ride cause theres no use talking to them and let it go....... SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
ThreehundredC Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 yea happens all day long and he is aware of it lol
Crandis16 Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 I see that all the time, I have no issues with the guy at all. If someone were to talk shit about my installs then I would probably blow up on them too My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
Octavio Palencia Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 "There is not ONE single documented case of me being an asshole, a dick, stuck up, rude, or anything else like that to someone WHO DIDN'T DO ME LIKE THAT FIRST. I admit, if you push my buttons, i might react. I apologize, for not kissing someones ass who just called my ride a piece of shit, or said i had Ni##er rims (for example). I have every YT comment saved in my GMAIL so if you think i am an asshole, and want to tell people that, post up what i said to you (and your screen name) ... and i will post up what you said to me, to make me say what i said. Go to your nearest shit talking forum, (almost all of them are), and tell them Steve has $100 bucks if you can prove he was (see above) towards you FIRST and for no reason. When you are cool to me, i am the coolest motherfucker you ever met, towards you. Ask anyone. Give respect, get respect." Ol' Stevey's Facebook post. This man gets too much shit from people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.