Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Vapers are better than hookah...

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

when I go to the lounge I do a vanilla/mint combo. seems up be the best for me.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Posted

Usually some fruity vanilla stuff

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

Just try white gummy. Only hookah tobacco I would really smoke b

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

I've had a couple of sahara smoke hookahs and just bought a nemesis from them, brand wise for shisha I like social smoke and starbuzz the best

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

Smoke out of nothing but KM hookahs and shisha Fumari, Tangiers, Al Fakher, and at the local lounge Fantasia.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

Smoke out of nothing but KM hookahs and shisha Fumari, Tangiers, Al Fakher, and at the local lounge Fantasia.

a friend of mine has a KM hookah, its soooo nice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4815 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...