Lifted2000Ford4x4 Posted May 20, 2013 Author Report Posted May 20, 2013 hmm well i hope so. He was one of the first car audio guys I watched same here
TeamHT Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Hes on here goes by ghostrider now. Same install quality I know it's mean and I do feel bad for ghost... But DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNNN!!!!! Ha ha ha Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Rmichael91 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Cant say, he was looking into a few different brands. His camera got jacked at SBN when he was throwing a shirt on and getting some pictures with people. And damnnn N8 atleast exo can somewhat solder lol
soundstream15 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Hes on here goes by ghostrider now. Same install qualityI know it's mean and I do feel bad for ghost...But DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNNN!!!!! Ha ha ha Lol!!! Made my day
ric006 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Hes on here goes by ghostrider now. Same install quality ROFLMFAO
wccfan12 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 I'm waiting on his comeback I enjoy all of EXO's vids he was the whole reason besides Steve that I even got into car audio like I am now. THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER -Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser -4 skar vvx 12's (version 1) -Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0 -1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood -1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear -Re audio/soundstream mids and highs -Hifonics Zues 600.4 -DC Audio 3.5k
KillaCam Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Shit I came in here to make a ghost joke. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
CaptainzPlanetz Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 I have been away for too long, who is ghostrider? ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
KillaCam Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 An attention whore who does very shitty and dangerous installs. Pretty much everything about him is a joke on the forum but it is getting pretty much run into the ground and annoying. Oh hes also a hoarder/ cockroach gladiator. Just don't give him attention when he begs for it. He's starting to get better about it now though. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
soundstream15 Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 What is a cockroach gladiator? Lmfao Was Exo ever on this forum
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.