TeamHT Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 I thought he made an account, just doesn't come around or post Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
ThreehundredC Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 no ones seen him since Chill wills demo video
Miguels Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 he went missing after he experienced the brown note my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Octavio Palencia Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 He's coming back, just you wait. Exo though, he's a nice guy. Does he fuck up? Yes. But everyone does. I don't get why a lot of people hate the kid. We're all bassheads. I was disgusted at some of the things people on another forum said (One said he wished EXO was dead...) about it. We're a community, we should all get along. Not many bassheads around.
KillaCam Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Tecomah Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 Lol 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
brendanthekid Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 dont know if this a glitch but saw this today it says uploaded may 22 2013 but DAMN those black women are fucking scary facebook.com/brendan.laliberte.3
CaptainzPlanetz Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 dont know if this a glitch but saw this today it says uploaded may 22 2013 Everyone knows that the CVR will lose against an L7, they are different level's of sub's, what he wants to compare it to is the CVX ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
bass4thetruck Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I'm waiting on his comeback I enjoy all of EXO's vids he was the whole reason besides Steve that I even got into car audio like I am now. same! i love EXO he is a funny guy!
boom50cal Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Exo, Steve, and JP were the first car audio guys I started watching on youtube. Then Scott Bowman, Blake Hunt, and 2000lade. Blake and 2000lade probably had THE baddest daily 4th orders I've ever seen. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.