sayhuh? Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 My heart all to you all...elem. school destroyed.... Blown
SoCaLBaMF Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Been watching the news too... but I guess you gotta expect a big one sometime when you live in tornado alley, as with me. Luckily Ive only seen a few. Its not a matter of if, but when it will happen. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Kyblack76 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Not cool.... hearts and thoughts out to all involved. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Hotdog Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 I seen the destruction that tornado made on the news. My prayers go out to everyone in that area or in the path of that tornado. I guess they were saying that it was a F5 Tornado (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
mw02civic Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 Prayers going out to all affected by todays storms. I live about 30 min east of Tulsa and we didn't even get a drop of rain. Seems like it just split and went around us.
Hotdog Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 Here is a Facebook link to anyone in the Oklahoma area. Helping people find people and belongings https://www.facebook.com/groups/MAY192013OKTORNADODOCSPICS/ (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Hotdog Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 Here are a few pics (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
sayhuh? Posted May 22, 2013 Author Report Posted May 22, 2013 I'll be heading into work tonight and I will see what pics I can get. I'm sure some of the meteorologists have some good pics of the tornado. I posted some of the ones in Alabama before and it was amazing. Still cannot believe the destruction vs the death toll. Loss of life always sucks, but then looking at the destruction, you realize how lucky they were. Blown
Nick580 Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 I tried to help with the relief effort yesterday but I guess they had already met their quota for volunteers (3,000 volunteers) Saw this on the news. 3 major tornadoes within 14 years all in the same area...
Nick580 Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 This is the video of the tornado forming.. Crazy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.