Paying for online sounds bad since it use to be free but I already had to pay for xbox live anyway and the ps+ will be about the same price if not cheaper. Plus if you pay for one sony game system then its good for all ps devices. Only way I see xbox making up any ground is to come out and offer free online play like sony did last gen....which we know they aren't doing.

I don't think it's a big deal to pay for on-line play. I mean, you pay one small bill each month and it covers all Sony and 3rd party on line games. Some people pay that much just to ply one game on line.

So sony is stepping up therw online play woth bettwr and faster servers. That's good news. If ibgetbeothwr thougj it will be xbox. Last time I jadba game console I playes like 6houra total in 4-6months. I spend more time wayching movies woth the family. Od the zbox will make it more convenient ( lazy) then thays my choice.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

As much as I've always been an xbox guy I might make the switch

Same here, Always liked my Xbox, But damn. They took money hungry to another level...

Xbox live will probably be 20 a month now too.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Not up to daye on all the ps4 info bit the eye is ps4 motion sensor right? And I would imahe an accessory like that to be 100+. Puts the ps4 back in the same price range then.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Not up to daye on all the ps4 info bit the eye is ps4 motion sensor right? And I would imahe an accessory like that to be 100+. Puts the ps4 back in the same price range then.

But the thing is you DON'T need the eye to use the system, unlike xbone, you do.

exactly. ps3 has it and granted, you HAVE to have it in order to play SELECT games... I don't. Like mlb the show, you CAN use it but you can also use a controller. I use controller and sit happily in my chair. Don't HAVE to have it. It's just a feature.

Xbox, Idk for sure but sounds like you HAVE to have it (for the xbox one, not the 360)

Also, now what are ppl gonna do when they get confused? "Hey man, got the xbox?" "Which? one or 360?" "well, neither. the first one, the original"... lmfao.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived