Ill wait until a family memeber gets one. I have all but completely stopped playing my 360, don't feel like buying new games. I get on Farcry3 every once in a while play for 30min and get bored, same with forza, even GTA4 or Red dead. COD's suck ass now, after 4 they went down hill IMO, I like palying zombies on WOW, and coop campaigns with my bro but as far as online, they all sucked after 4.

I think Far Cry could have been 10x better if they did a COOP freeroam through the same campaign, even if you had to play over live and no split screen. The co op mode sucks ass.

BF pisses me off because they released 100 new maps and you end up paying 2-3x the original price of the game just to play the UPDATES. fuck them.

The way gaming is heading it won't be part of my future, for someone to have a good collection of games, play new map packs and have the new console I could have a newish 450f motocross bike.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

This console makes complete sense to me. But I am not what one would consider a gamer. I have 30+ titles for the 360 and I haven't played it in probably 6 months. In fact my gf has it. But everything they were cooing over at the beginning is perfect for me. TV, internet, movies, music, and occasionally a game. I'm doing that all right now but it takes many devices and clutters my already tiny room. Plus a huge benefit is the lack of remote. Using the Xbox like a butler for changing channels or searching something with my voice is awesome. Times are changing and I am particularly excited to see it go my way for once.

Hopefully I can afford one

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Some people amaze me. Im not impressed its not revolutionary. Blah blah blah. Both ps4 and the xbox one sre cutting edge. Why invent the wheel all over again when its working so well? You dont see cars being reinvented do you? No they sre just making them better with more features

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Kinect is required for the system to function(not a big deal since it comes with one)

Doesn't have backwords compatability for 360 nor Original Xbox

Charges a fee for used games

Charges a fee for borrowing games

Seems rumors where correct

Xbox One- Entertainment First, Gaming Second

PS4- Gaming First, Entertainment Second

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Kinect is required for the system to function(not a big deal since it comes with one)

Doesn't have backwords compatability for 360 nor Original Xbox

Charges a fee for used games

Charges a fee for borrowing games

Seems rumors where correct

Xbox One- Entertainment First, Gaming Second

PS4- Gaming First, Entertainment Second

Where do you get these "facts" ? I didn't see any of that in the reveal.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Some people amaze me. Im not impressed its not revolutionary. Blah blah blah. Both ps4 and the xbox one sre cutting edge. Why invent the wheel all over again when its working so well? You dont see cars being reinvented do you? No they sre just making them better with more features

I'm impressed, just feel that at my age, time in life I'm on the console less and less, maybe with the new xbox it would change.

As far as the other features, it may be worth it just fo reverything else besides gaming, I hate how much shit I have on my entertainment center right now.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

personally 60 bucks for a year of gaming on faster better maintained servers doesn't sound bad to me. everyone i know with a ps3 complains that at every new game release they have bad lag from so many people playing at once. I've never had that issue on a 360. to me Xbox has always been on top of their servers and keeping them running lag free. an all in 1 system would be great to pretty up an entertainment system.

just my .02

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

New Halo series FTMFW........

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back