Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Why you don't listen to "that guy"


Recommended Posts

Posted

Coil is still brand new. What ebdid it fry the leads.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

"That guy" owes him for the recone. :glare:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

"That guy" owes him for the recone. :glare:

"that guy" apparently was also trying to sell him a car, I REALLY HOPE HE DIDNT BUY THE CAR OMG. I DONT KNOW IF HE BOUGHT THE CAR.

BUT LMAO YOU GUYS KILL ME IM DYING LAUGHING AT THIS LOL.

but still cmon. SHOW YOU SYMPATHIES FOR THE BTL! ffs.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

Quote
On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Posted

I used to be a guy that said only half gain man!!! But whenever I turned it up over half it even sounded like shit so I'd always back it down. Lol. Did u go with psi recone?

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Posted

I used to be a guy that said only half gain man!!! But whenever I turned it up over half it even sounded like shit so I'd always back it down. Lol. Did u go with psi recone?

Haha I am a just over halfway gain guy if I don't have a dd1. I got Fi recones. I was sort of in a rush to buy them so I just bought them lol. I didn't really do much research into the PSIs to be honest.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

Quote
On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Posted

YOU bought him a recone? Tf?

I need you as a friend :D

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 554 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...