IndianaBassHead Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 They are a bunch of pussies who hide behind their picket signs and lawyers.... They will get what's coming... Until then, just ignore them... that's the best way to get rid of someone who is annoying.. just ignore them. Audio Build Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2) Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4 Mids/Highs: Skar components Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31 Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/ Perfomance Build 2003 Nissan 350z Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels 466rwhp Bike 2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14 Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5
Kyblack76 Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
TeamHT Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 Of course super religious freaks who allow their fear and belief to override their sense of logic and judgement would believe a completely natural event of geological sciences are in fact the act of one supreme being upset because a basketball player tickles his fancy differently than us. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
soundstream15 Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 That church is fucked up and a joke, I'm a Christian and worship god and proud of it but those ppl are going to hell, this church is not a church I strongly believe that those ppl are brain washed into believing something that's not there, I know ppl on here don't believe in The Lord and that's fine, why? Bc ppl like this that live lies and think its right bc it's a church. So they are doing gods work according to them? It's a bunch of lies and jokes, it pisses me off that the church is around, all it does is push ppl away, a lot of churches that tell what is right and what is not. I just can't believe the shit they say, wow ok I'm done ranting sorry
Gingeriffik Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 That church is fucked up and a joke, I'm a Christian and worship god and proud of it but those ppl are going to hell, this church is not a church I strongly believe that those ppl are brain washed into believing something that's not there, I know ppl on here don't believe in The Lord and that's fine, why? Bc ppl like this that live lies and think its right bc it's a church. So they are doing gods work according to them? It's a bunch of lies and jokes, it pisses me off that the church is around, all it does is push ppl away, a lot of churches that tell what is right and what is not. I just can't believe the shit they say, wow ok I'm done ranting sorry Tell me more of how God would be pleased with your judgementaly fowl mouth. I agree that the WBC is a tool of satan, and driving people away from Christ, but talking like that doesn't do much either. Eph 4:29 <>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10 2 - JBL W15Gti 2 - JBL BP1200.1 Knu 1/0 Wiring Kenwood KIV-BT901 Kenwood/Garmin Nav.
T.A.G. Audio Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 They pick and choose what they want. The bible tells us to love others even if they are different. So making fun if people and putting them down like that is not what Christ would want them to do even if they don't believe that what they are doing is right they should try to help them... Some people just really make me mad.. And those people are one of the worst 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
big dee Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 Omg!! This church is do gucking evil it makes me sick!! Why can't a tornado blow these sick mitherfuckers away!! I watched a show on WBC and I was shocked how fucking stupid an sick those fools sound. Watch one day some nutjob is going to make them disappear . I bet no one gives a fuck ether.
soundstream15 Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 judgementaly on what? is god pleased with what they are doing with their fowl mouth? sorry but what they say if far worse then swearing. swearing doesnt mean anything. sorry. good to know that you believe as well. im little heated up on this whole topic
Gingeriffik Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 judgementaly on what? is god pleased with what they are doing with their fowl mouth? sorry but what they say if far worse then swearing. swearing doesnt mean anything. sorry. good to know that you believe as well. im little heated up on this whole topic We tend to want to make the judgement call of condemnation for those that we see as in the wrong. In the end, it is not our call to make, but our job to further the Word. Most of the WBC members are raised in it, it is all they know, they are brainwashed. You are correct on the cult calling tho, they follow a man, but a worldly one. <>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10 2 - JBL W15Gti 2 - JBL BP1200.1 Knu 1/0 Wiring Kenwood KIV-BT901 Kenwood/Garmin Nav.
big dee Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 I got a idea !! Lets make our own church and go after them the way they do others in times of need. Picture us out side there sick ass church holding signs talking stupid shit on them. Honestly someone needs to do something about them. I'm honestly glad I don't live close to them because I would probly slap each of them over and over till my arm fell the fuck off. I'm sorry I'm just sick of that cult cause there no church in my eyes an if it is a church it's a church of satan.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.