I am starting to look at motorcycles. I'm not buying right now just looking around. But since I weigh close to 250lbs some people have told me that I need a 650 plus due to my weight. But others have said I should start with a 250 reguardless. Just want some opinions.

Plus my dad is looking at bikes. And I think it might be a good thing like bonding or some shit. I don't really know how to put it.

Thanks for any and all advice

first we need to know your experience with riding bikes, dirt bikes and what not

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

I wouldn't go over 600cc's with a first bike as it can get you in trouble real quick as far as experience and the law, if you haven't gotten you cycle endorsement i would rent or buy something small and easy to maneuver around to make getting it easier.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Not much experience. Rode one a while back but usually ride quads. Definitely looking at used. And looking at cruisers. As of right now I have mainly looked at bobbers because they seem to typically be one seaters and they aren't rockets. I don't want other people to ride on my bike with me whenever I get one.

Not much experience. Rode one a while back but usually ride quads. Definitely looking at used. And looking at cruisers. As of right now I have mainly looked at bobbers because they seem to typically be one seaters and they aren't rockets. I don't want other people to ride on my bike with me whenever I get one.

you're not going to be taking any girls on rides?? isn't that one of the reason to get a bike?

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

If your going for a cruiser I wold for sure go bigger than 250cc. You could pick up a Suzuki savage used for cheap and turn it into your own custom bobber easily.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived