Homemade Super-Neo Woofer: THE CHEVELLE RESTORATION IS DONE, dampener recommendations??

Hey Alan, I couldn't get rid of that timing set. My pm's are no bueno, atm. Not sure why.

Ok, no problem man, thanks for trying!

And that's weird, maybe our message is too long now lol, it's already on the 3rd page haha

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Hey Alan, I couldn't get rid of that timing set. My pm's are no bueno, atm. Not sure why.

Ok, no problem man, thanks for trying!

And that's weird, maybe our message is too long now lol, it's already on the 3rd page haha

Nah I have stretched pms into double digit pages before

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Gore Inbound.

004_zpsf3aa91bf.jpg

013_zpseba88d6e.jpg

014_zps24064f60.jpg

Gave me these baller ass sandals.

017_zps9e291713.jpg

022_zps8e88bdf6.jpg

026_zpsf6052faf.jpg

027_zpsf569ae05.jpg

028_zpsae453b05.jpg

030_zpscc28ee7a.jpg

031_zpsff54151e.jpg

032_zpsab4925f2.jpg

033_zps8ba3b67e.jpg

It looks like a shark attack happened in my soaking tub because they were bleeding so much

034_zpsa623039c.jpg

040_zps41c1257a.jpg

The nail was already cutting into the skin so far he had to cut the top skin out so he could get the tool underneath to dislodge the nail

043_zpsb37d1578.jpg

This is how I have to shower for 3-4 weeks.

045_zps2c65fd5a.jpg

I swear I lost so much blood from those things I thought I was gonna pass out.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Mother F er.... Damn dude that is nasty. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Hope it all heals up right this time.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Mother F er.... Damn dude that is nasty. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Hope it all heals up right this time.

Well as long as he swabbed enough phenol on there, the nails should grow back, so all I need to do is keep cleaning and letting them drain for 4 weeks without getting them infected or whatever and I should be golden forever on those toes lol.

I missed Alan.

Fucking brutal. Pretty interesting to see what's under there though.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

The neo is causing mystical magic and making your toenails grow funky for being slow lol :D

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Fucking brutal. Pretty interesting to see what's under there though.

It's weird because of how different it looks.

Left toe, almost untouched by the infection, first removal:

007_zpsd202c374.jpg

Left toe, no infection, healthy nail, but starting ingrown path, second removal:

039_zps818400c0.jpg

It almost looks like they're too different to be the same toe haha

I missed Alan.

ingrown toenails are brutal...

Had both sides on both big toes operated on back when I was in 7th grade or so. Doc used this little dremel/root canal thingy. Was cool as hell.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived