(On Hold)Looking for Blown Subs! Need motors! Any brand!!!

Purplehaze

Get in touch with Jacob from Sundown, he's having a MASSIVE garage sale!!

*Hummer H3*

HeadUnit

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

Mids and Highs

8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm

4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters

Amplifiers

1-CT Sounds 125.4

1-CT Sounds 60.4

1-CT Sounds 7000.1

Electrical

3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds

8-XS Power D3100

3-Iraggi 300 amp Alternators

Subwoofers

4-SQ Hdc3 15" Subwoofers

(Soon to be 4 15" Ct Sounds EXO)

Make an offer, I'm just over rebuilding subs right now got to much going on

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

i have an aq hdc4.. the surround is torn up and its been beat on quite a bit so it is definitely in need of a recone... so it'd be for a motor and 12" stock basket.. pm me if interested ill get ya pics and we can discuss price

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm new to all this and just recently blew my 3 10" memphis shallow mount subs. I believe they're sc1504dc4 they're dual 4 ohm rated for 300 rms. They were doing awesomely until I bought and put a 2000 watt me memphis mojo amp on them!! I believe they're discontinued and I'm just wondering if anyone can give me some honest advice??!! Thks also I'm not sure how to ad photos or I would!

I've got a few old school Earthquake Magmas I'd like to see about rebuilding. One 15 and one 12... both have good motors, baskets and terminals.

If you're interested and think you can source the parts I would clean and paint the baskets and motors and then send them to you to be coned. I talked to Earthquake and they said they might have parts for the 12 but for sure not the 15.

I can mic any dimensions you need to check on parts if you'd be interested in building them and, I've got a DATS that I could fetch TS numbers with once they're done.

This would be a fun project for me, given that I'm the one who roasted the coils on these woofers back in the day. :-)

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

• 3 months later...

Still lookin for motors? I found this super crappy lookin neo motor in my loft the other day. No idea who makes it or what it was, but I sure don't want it. It's got 6 big slugs around the main big slug, and 2 thick plates on top and bottom. Complete trash IMO. Selling for $2,250 if yer interested :peepwall: :peepwall:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Hi, I have a couple subs I've been meaning to put new tinsels in, they're Crossfire XT2 15s, 2010 models(before the bmf designation), 1.8 dvc. If you're interested in them for motors and baskets, I'll do $250 obo each. PM me with an offer if you're interested in them.

Sponsored by:

Kenwood

Pioneer

Linear Power

YWS

LoCrew Customs

AirRide

SMC

Viair

Series-tuned 6th on 4.8kw @8ohms.

Archived