Haha thanks man...I like to be a little stupid from time to time :)

But yeah the go pro is on wide mode which does make everything look a little wierd...subs are lik 99% strait but not perfect i'll admit!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

But yeah the go pro is on wide mode which does make everything look a little wierd...subs are lik 99% strait but not perfect i'll admit!

Damn it, that's it, rip it out and do it all over again!! We expect 100% results around here!!

Damn it, that's it, rip it out and do it all over again!! We expect 100% results around here!!

-_- Just you wait -_-

It's all good. I have a few wires that aren't flawless but I didn't feel they were bad enough to redo

Just have to give you shit about something haha

hey I appreciate any constructive critisizim haha! All good might be doing some tweaking with the system tomorrow...might

oh and couldn't resist...came home to this sunshine and was like hmmm..

20150113_160804_zpssmk9z2xw.jpg

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Thanks guys that means allot! And yeah very proud to be from and rep the AZ. Seems like there is plenty of other nice rides in this state! :)

[url=http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/spencercluff/media/GOPR0034_1421290256225_high_zpstjev4y18.jpg.html]GOPR0034_1421290256225_high_zpstjev4y18.[/url

Thanks man! I like them, and if you decide you want to try your hand at modding your amp I did a build on it in the diamore section that may help...its not hard...just takes some time and money :)

Archived