well......weekend went pretty good brought back a new tow from lake havasu :)

20141115_100854_zpsn0m5lhvo.jpg

and she is thirsty!!

20141115_114731_zpsqetwh9w4.jpg

was weird following my truck back the whole trip

20141115_115546_zpstuk25kzu.jpg

20141116_102454_zpslzgeyqse.jpg

20141116_102813_zpsdod8t3wn.jpg

20141116_102839_zpsc04smp1z.jpg

20141116_102941_zpsfxggerwo.jpg

20141116_104207_zpsjxpnvcdt.jpg

dont worriy my truck isnt dead...but since its pretty much done..I'll be putting most of my attention into this.

forgot to take pics of the interior...but its very clean for an 03' with 138k mi on it..like no tares or scuffs really at all...the outside has a few small scratches but overall I'm happy with it!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Whats the build plan for this baby?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Lvl 6 18s on 10k each

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Haha no 30 8's! lvl 6 18's or more likely but probably not. I'd rather have more subs on less power.

for now I have a good chunk of equipment lying around to go in..I will be doing some research on some door speakers which is the onlything I dont have on hand. That and a couple batteries for under the hood, and a Head unit

I have amps and subs taken care of for now.

First thing is rip that p.o.s. bose system out.

found a good acronym for b.o.s.e on the way home

better

off

stripping

everything

it's all comming out. This will be a big build someday that was the whole reason for buying it, but I need to save up a bit before I can go hamm on it :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Haha, I love 8's and there will probably be an 8 in there somewhere for some mid bass but not 32 of them lol!

As for duraburb...yes...yes this is on the list of upgrades for this. Have to find a worthy donor first....but I also have to spend a few months paying off the small loan I took out on this suv...for now I think I'll be just doing my 2 spg's ran off some good ol' rf constant power. I may just steal the neo motors off of them and turn them into like some dc lvl 3's since they dont make spg's anymore :/ and replacement parts are hard to come by.

but plans for walling it are very seriouse...this is my toy...I'm going to have some fun with all the space I have haha!

Ohhh shit!

That's a LOT of room for some custom LED work... :o

Can't wait to see what ya got planned for this beast....

:drinks:

......jealous by the way. ;)

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Archived