My boy official now haha.. everything about this build is great! Nothing but innovation at its finest!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Congrats, awesome work and well deserved. Everyone else have to step it up.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Thanks everyone its been an awesome day!! Winning System of the month seriously means allot! Ive wanted to enter it for like 3 years finally have something that was worth entering and days ike these make it worth all the blood sweat and time I put into this :)

I got a to go to lake roosevelt here and go off roading and go jet skiing, prove my truck is still a truck :)

Oh and for being a holliday weekend...place was eeeempty!

20140901_172506_zpszdxzqqmi.jpg

20140901_175353_zpsdg9grt7v.jpg

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

First of all, congrats! Well earned and well deserved victory for you my friend.

Second, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh switches look much better. I think it would still look better with some of those chrome switches with the blue halos, like you had in the picture with the RGB's. But that looks 10000 x's better with the covers black.

Truck is bad ass man. I've enjoyed every bit of this build.

Thanks buddy! Yeah maybe one day I'll be wiring those guys in but They didnt come with any instructions so I'll have to sit down one day and figure out how all the pins in the back wire up because I have 6 of those and I only have 4 my dash now and I need more switches for stuff...I wish these chrome ones had bigger leads though...you have to use like 20awg wire lol...one day :)

Although this build is pretty much done I still have more finishing touches like some more panels to finish and I just bought my last two things to finish of the lighting...

...which I am suuuuper excited for :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

well got the last piece to finish off my dash in today...so I took my plexi out and added a tinted piece in front so it just looks nice clean and gloss black during the day and then I can light it up at night :) Also took the led's out of my port because I dont think they will work that well in there anyway and then added those two to the dash.

20140902_184428_zpsim9bky4s.jpg

20140902_183937_zps8bzk0iug.jpg

20140902_184447_zpsptklhhzf.jpg

20140902_184714_zps9pyourgj.jpg

20140902_193048_zpsptc55oyr.jpg

20140902_193223_zpsyco5mepo.jpg

That emblem came from a 2015 duramax and I had to shave down the outsides at an angle to get them to fit along with putting every letter as close as possible but it fit luckly because I didnt want to just put dmax...This wasnt the original plan but it will work for now :) better than just a big ol' hole in my dash anyhow

I'll send you a message as to how I did mine. It's easier than you think. Yeah small wires, but you can do it. I soldered mine on the pins, put heat shrink over them so they wouldn't have the possibility of touching, and then made a molex connection on the other end. That way there is always a disconnect ability. You'll need to use resistors though for the lights. I didn't and now I have a dash full of dead switches. DOHHHHHH! Found that out the hard way.

I'll see if I can dig up some pics of what I did at home.

I need to pm you anyway.

Sweet man that will be very helpful! :)

so got this in the mail today...from mr. stormtrooper himself hehe :)

20140903_132654_zpsslfzcixt.jpg

Going for a cleaner look and I'm not screwing it down so I flush trimmed the mounting tabs off...kida scary taking a router to a finished piece but it worked lol

20140903_172539_zpsehrmk8zt.jpg

20140903_184534_zpszz6ldp2e.jpg

20140903_185426_LLS_zpsiptdjmbi.jpg

20140903_185552_LLS_zpsahqhtqla.jpg

if anyones interested mr. Brent leavitt makes these and can purchase this stuff by contacting him or buying them through lownotes garage through droppin hz

I may move this to the back and build some brackets off of the amps and mount it between them...we will see..I think it may look better and more visible back there

Archived