Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been searching for a high output alternator for my 06 Kia spetra5. Mechman said they don't offer one for my car. I have no extra room to add on alternators and the alternator is also the tensioner for the belt. If anyone knows of somewhere I could get an OE fit high output alternator please help me out. thanks.

Posted

Yeah I saw bad feedback on that after I looked it up. I just can't find anywhere that offers it. I need somewhere that would rebuild one I guess.

  • 3 months later...
Posted

YOu can always get a used one from a local junkyard, and then take it to a local remanufacturing shop and have them rebuild/upgrade it. I mean, do that in reverse.. Find a local remanufacturing shop, see if they can upgrade your stock alt, and then go to a junkyard and have the original rebuilt/upgraded.. uhhg, it's Monday, i'm sure you see what I am saying..smh

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3803 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...