60,000 rms, yep you read that right... B2, Tantric sex inside

im just waiting for some updates lol i know you have some goodies on the way :peepwall:

Could you possibly be referring to.... :morepower1:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Just an fyi those amps are 7k boards. They habe clamped 8900 but at 15.5 volts. The m1 and m1u are 10k boards witj the m1u clamping like 14k. I really wanna get my hands on 2 m1u's.

I saw this build started on b2 vendor forums and wondered what happened to it.

When I hear everyone talking about em I hear 10k this 10k that, was under the impression that with good electrical which this bish will have they were puttin out 10k no prob..

Guess we'll see when I clamp em(;

im def tuned....but, does anyone know where i can get a quote for the tantric subs?

Get ahold of murph

Im tuned in fo sho....

Thanks mayne!

im just waiting for some updates lol i know you have some goodies on the way :peepwall:

Brah those are for my Hoe! Not this, hahahaha

Could you possibly be referring to.... :morepower1:

Meh, is 60k rms not enough? Hahaha

those bus bars are fine. nothing is getting bottle necked

Nothing will be, the way it will be set up is the 18 batteries will match up with the 6 amps all having triple inputs so every bay will have its own wire to distribute power off of.

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

Hell yeah! Love your avatar sprkn lmao. Ole kramer

Pfft...

Whaaaat up T-Fade?

Fired up for this one, man. Don't fuck it up. Lmao.

Yeah... 8.5k is what you can expect out of the M1s. And that's best case scenario. Nothin to sneeze at, but not an M1. Still gonnna be beast mode. I mean, you're talking 50k vs. 60k. Lol. That's maybe .5.

Fired up for this one, man. Don't fuck it up. Lmao.

Yeah... 8.5k is what you can expect out of the M1s. And that's best case scenario. Nothin to sneeze at, but not an M1. Still gonnna be beast mode. I mean, you're talking 50k vs. 60k. Lol. That's maybe .5.

Haha I will not sir. I will not. Taking my time, thinking about different idears all day long on how to finish it off and make it look nice you know? I've got some cool ideas though so we shall see.

And they will be at .5. Subs are le dual 2s wired down. I know that's not what you meant, but I wanted to clarify for anyone not knowing what each amp is wired at, I'm sure ill rise to atleast 1.0 anyways...

But as for what you did mean, yeah 160s on music for a whiiile or it's a bust IMO...

Archived