Wood's -2011 Altima- AKA "Red Ruby" : New Build (pg.150) #SpringBling

Tweets aren't installed yet, so the only thing you hear from the front stage is all doors.. I also still have to tune it, so it's pretty much in its raw form...

This is THE loudest setup I've owned!! I love it!! Words can't explain how excited I am and how satisfied I am with the outcome... Install was flawless, didn't have to do any troubleshooting or nothing!! Couldn't be anymore happy at this moment!!

Isn't that the best feeling!!?? I love that. I can't wait to feel it when I get my truck done. Problem is, it's going to be a seriously long road before that happens. But, I will say, I have big things happening. Or in motion anyway. figured out my amp racks already. Gotta get the tablet panel done. Yeah, it'll start snowballing here soon! I hope! LOL

Nice job on it.

I swear looking at those door pods, the 5.25's make those 6.5's huge! I'm really contemplating doing something more in my doors, and it's all your fault!! But thanks at the same time! LOL

Sprayed B) !!

Killed it!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy tits my bad man IDK how I didnt see this. That first picture of the fender all ugly even made me cringe a bit.

Looks like a tricky color to spray, not to mention he had to respray a huge area for it to blend without it looking like ass

Lol it's all good bro! And yes, It was killing me softly.. had to get it fixed lol..

It is a metallic color and the tricky part is if you spray too much or too little, you can and will tell the difference... he did a BADASS job and I couldn't be happier!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Tweets aren't installed yet, so the only thing you hear from the front stage is all doors.. I also still have to tune it, so it's pretty much in its raw form...

This is THE loudest setup I've owned!! I love it!! Words can't explain how excited I am and how satisfied I am with the outcome... Install was flawless, didn't have to do any troubleshooting or nothing!! Couldn't be anymore happy at this moment!!

Isn't that the best feeling!!?? I love that. I can't wait to feel it when I get my truck done. Problem is, it's going to be a seriously long road before that happens. But, I will say, I have big things happening. Or in motion anyway. figured out my amp racks already. Gotta get the tablet panel done. Yeah, it'll start snowballing here soon! I hope! LOL

Nice job on it.

I swear looking at those door pods, the 5.25's make those 6.5's huge! I'm really contemplating doing something more in my doors, and it's all your fault!! But thanks at the same time! LOL

It was a WONDERFUL feeling lololol ... And your truck will be nice too!! Like I mentioned you make me want to tablet my dash.. but ima chill on it until next year maybe lol

I understand the long road.. I been dormant for 2 months.. mind you I only had the HDS210s for like 3 months so before then was a super long wait.. samething with the sp4 and the original SA build... I'm DEFINTILY keeping this setup... Words can't explain how nasty it is!!

And I appreciate the love on my doors.. They are my best pieces of work.. took my time on them and put all my experience in success and mistakes into them! The 5 1/4 do make the 6.5s look huge, but the motor is massive lol.. mounting depth is damn near the same as the 6.5s, and I mean close like with in "point something" inches close..

You should tackle some doors hehe, once you get your dash done, you will be iching to glass something else lol I'll take the blame lmaoooo

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Dude.... build turned out fucking sweet. Followed it the whole two week i have been in Hawaii on my phone. All the attention to detail on your doors turned out killer. The whole system is just clean as ass hell turned out thumping like a MF. Great job all around, paint looks amazing, the whole car pops in and out. Hats off to ya sir!

It was a WONDERFUL feeling lololol ... And your truck will be nice too!! Like I mentioned you make me want to tablet my dash.. but ima chill on it until next year maybe lol

I understand the long road.. I been dormant for 2 months.. mind you I only had the HDS210s for like 3 months so before then was a super long wait.. samething with the sp4 and the original SA build... I'm DEFINTILY keeping this setup... Words can't explain how nasty it is!!

And I appreciate the love on my doors.. They are my best pieces of work.. took my time on them and put all my experience in success and mistakes into them! The 5 1/4 do make the 6.5s look huge, but the motor is massive lol.. mounting depth is damn near the same as the 6.5s, and I mean close like with in "point something" inches close..

You should tackle some doors hehe, once you get your dash done, you will be iching to glass something else lol I'll take the blame lmaoooo

Dude, you think you wanted to do one before with what I've done, just WAIT until I post pics of this weekends progress. I've done a few custom things with glass, and filler, etc. But NOTHING like this is turning out. I stood back tonight and looked at it after it was primered, and said to myself "damn, did I really do that?"! Seriously proud of this one.

I went and looked at a fellow F250 owners truck today, he was helping me with my suspension and showing me some other stuff on his truck. Found out he's into more of the SQ side of things. He opened his truck up and I was just blown away. Dude had 6, COUNT THEM SIX, McIntosh Amps on his back wall, along with a Helix DSP pro in the center. Wiring job was amazing, and just the whole thing was unreal to look at. Got me all excited about getting home and working on mine. So I hammered the dash out.

Not sure why I went into that, other than I am definitely bitten by the bug to get working. I think though, the doors are going to be a while. I don't have an extra set, and can't find any for a decent price, so I'll have to use these. But I want to make sure I have amps in and ready to go before I get there. That way, all I have to do is get them done up, and they're ready. Instead of doing them, and then having no sound because I have no amps. I have a plan of attack, lol as you know if you saw my essay I wrote yesterday. LOL

Ok enough from me. Glad you're excited, glad you're happy. Enjoy!!

Dude.... build turned out fucking sweet. Followed it the whole two week i have been in Hawaii on my phone. All the attention to detail on your doors turned out killer. The whole system is just clean as ass hell turned out thumping like a MF. Great job all around, paint looks amazing, the whole car pops in and out. Hats off to ya sir!

Thanks brother!! I Really Appreciate it!! Gonna FINALLY be able to compete in SOTM!! I really love how this came out as a whole... I actually installed some fog lights this morning.. Also removed my headlights as I'm about to redo my retrofit also... It's my last project to do as I wrap up doing anything to my car besides maintenance... I appreciate you tuning in because my thread would've been dead w/o ya... almost stopped updating it actually lol but you kept me on my toes to take plenty pics and post!

Thanks man!!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Dude, you think you wanted to do one before with what I've done, just WAIT until I post pics of this weekends progress. I've done a few custom things with glass, and filler, etc. But NOTHING like this is turning out. I stood back tonight and looked at it after it was primered, and said to myself "damn, did I really do that?"! Seriously proud of this one.

I went and looked at a fellow F250 owners truck today, he was helping me with my suspension and showing me some other stuff on his truck. Found out he's into more of the SQ side of things. He opened his truck up and I was just blown away. Dude had 6, COUNT THEM SIX, McIntosh Amps on his back wall, along with a Helix DSP pro in the center. Wiring job was amazing, and just the whole thing was unreal to look at. Got me all excited about getting home and working on mine. So I hammered the dash out.

Not sure why I went into that, other than I am definitely bitten by the bug to get working. I think though, the doors are going to be a while. I don't have an extra set, and can't find any for a decent price, so I'll have to use these. But I want to make sure I have amps in and ready to go before I get there. That way, all I have to do is get them done up, and they're ready. Instead of doing them, and then having no sound because I have no amps. I have a plan of attack, lol as you know if you saw my essay I wrote yesterday. LOL

Ok enough from me. Glad you're excited, glad you're happy. Enjoy!!

I'm about to check your thread out now!! Seen all the notifications when I logged on lol

It's always nice to gather ideas from fellow car owners with like interest... I have a good friend with an altima I fed off of before modding mine. But IK his trucksounded like a dream!! I could only dream about owning that type of equipment right now lololol

And I understand what you mean with not having an extra set of doors.. I used to ride around like a crash dummy lol it was until I was about to sell my car when I decided to buy some more doors (only to keep my damn car lol) .. But thats the only reason I have an extra set..

But yes bro, I'm SUPER excited with how it all came out.. Couldn't have done a better job in the amount of time I had and the space/tools I have to work with!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Dude.... be a pleasure watching your progress. I enjoy the smaller build like ours. The big ass builds are cool, but since i will never build one that big i enjoy see what people do. Keep posting man. I do anyway. Just missed the Delivery truck by about 15 minutes on the Focal 4" component set for the wife system. Fuck!!1

I want do the wifes cars lights this fall. Since i have to take the hole bumper off. Keep putting up vids and over spring break the Lancer will be up and running.

Dude.... be a pleasure watching your progress. I enjoy the smaller build like ours. The big ass builds are cool, but since i will never build one that big i enjoy see what people do. Keep posting man. I do anyway. Just missed the Delivery truck by about 15 minutes on the Focal 4" component set for the wife system. Fuck!!1

I want do the wifes cars lights this fall. Since i have to take the hole bumper off. Keep putting up vids and over spring break the Lancer will be up and running.

Thanks brother!! Likewise!! I feel the same thing, but it's cool though lol And that sucks.. I always have to wait until the next day because of my work schedule lol

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Got a chance to hear/see this at LST. I was very impressed all around. Great build man. Good meeting you.

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

Archived