Wood's -2011 Altima- AKA "Red Ruby" : New Build (pg.150) #SpringBling

THAT BIG KRIT BEANIE!

lookin kickass buddy. :shok:

Yessir haha!! Preordered his album and everything!! Gotta support real music!! And thank you bro!!!

And since Tecomah sucks at updating his BL, Here's a sneak peek!! Shhhhh Don't Tell him I posted it :spiteful:

:droolcup: I'm so ready for these lol. definitley going to be worth the wait

Lol I'm glad you like them bro! Its been ruff, but I'm trying to make sure everything was worth it!!

Amazing what mid 40 deg weather can do!

Lookin' good man!

Lol I took FULL advantage!!

Thank you!

Same here....if the sun hadn't gone down today, I would've finished up tonight (with the sub stage).....tempted to throw on the portable shop light and get it done......

Lol you better be lucky my weekday schedule is super busy or I would've beat you lol and get to work, no excuses when you have a light :ph34r:

Hell ya man! the doors are looking good. Probably start work on my system again next week. I was going to start this week but our temps went from mid 40's to 25. so i will wait for warmer weather. Damn horribly cold Alaskan winter! lol

Thank you bro!! I love them even more than the first set!! The good thing about these are they're the factory "profile," so I will lose ZERO leg room!! The way I stapled the fleece matched the body line perfect!!! Before I start trimming the excess fiberglass off I was kind of upset my vision didn't work out, but the closer I got to the finish line the better they start looking and Ik when they get upholstered, Its gonna be a WRAP!! *no pun intended* :spiteful: lol And Alaska I couldn't imagine it being any warmer than 40 lol

Ya been this weather most of Feb. and the snow is 99% gone. Not to say it wont dump on us but hey.... I guy can hope for a early spring.

Keep up the great work!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doors are looking good! and i feel you on the big Krit, good music!

Appreciate it!! I can't wait until they come from upholstery lol and yessir!! I download a lot of albums, but there are certain artist I support

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Well hell! I was looking forward to finally hearing this...it's only been lets see.....hmmm.... :)

I guess I'll just hear it at Heatwave then... :) Might have me something done by then. Might just be small F150 but I'll still fuck with all ya'll in Austin.

Well good news, 5 other Team Heavyflex members are going SOOOO, I might cancel my plans to come on out!

(;

THAT BIG KRIT BEANIE!

lookin kickass buddy. :shok:

Yessir haha!! Preordered his album and everything!! Gotta support real music!! And thank you bro!!!

And since Tecomah sucks at updating his BL, Here's a sneak peek!! Shhhhh Don't Tell him I posted it :spiteful:

:droolcup: I'm so ready for these lol. definitley going to be worth the wait

Lol I'm glad you like them bro! Its been ruff, but I'm trying to make sure everything was worth it!!

Amazing what mid 40 deg weather can do!

Lookin' good man!

Lol I took FULL advantage!!

Thank you!

Same here....if the sun hadn't gone down today, I would've finished up tonight (with the sub stage).....tempted to throw on the portable shop light and get it done......

Lol you better be lucky my weekday schedule is super busy or I would've beat you lol and get to work, no excuses when you have a light :ph34r:

I went back out there, set up the shop light but the stand only goes so high so I was still having trouble seeing what the hell I was doing......since I have to disconnect the battery to get the rest wired up, I didn't want to mess with it.....I need my truck to get to work in the morning.....I'm.....so.....close!!! lol

*Shit, didn't mean to quote everything above.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Quick update!

Today I was able to rearrange my wiring so that it will fit the ampere configuration... What seemed like a quick job turned into 2.5hrs lol

Now I am officially down hill!!! I just have to re carpet my enclosure, rebuild my beauty panels, put everything in place, and seal off, which I should have done by Friday!! After that it's just deadening my roof and installing my doors and a pillars when they come from upholstery!!

Along with me rearranging my wires I was able to see what my voltage was looking like..... and its on POINT!

20150311_123314_zpstkzdxlni.jpg

That's with the rpm at 800 (my idle) and when revving at 1500 rpm it charges at 14.9 :spiteful:

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Also look how integrated my voltmeter and pac lc-1 is :D no wires seen even on a close up hehe

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Also look how integrated my voltmeter and pac lc-1 is :D no wires seen even on a close up hehe

yes your photoshop skills are elite

lol jk nice clean install

yes your photoshop skills are elite

lol jk nice clean install

Lol!! Thanks Gunnem hahaha that's them skills to pay the bills B)

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Archived