Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

:^

man you guys are useless, im hitting 200+ and u are still in the 150's here i even got Proof! LMAO

Note dnt be offended its only a j/k

LOL riiiiiiiiiiiight. I'm pretty sure that's "touched up" if you know what I mean. Photoshop maybe?  8)

Guest Brett32324
Posted

Two 15" L7s @35hz Posted Image

how r those workin for u. im gettin one. r u runnin em in a slot ported box or sealed or wut.....
Posted

:^

man you guys are useless, im hitting 200+ and u are still in the 150's here i even got Proof! LMAO

Note dnt be offended its only a j/k

LOL riiiiiiiiiiiight. I'm pretty sure that's "touched up" if you know what I mean. Photoshop maybe?  8)

LoL maybeeeee  :D

Posted

Two 15" L7s @35hz Posted Image

how r those workin for u. im gettin one. r u runnin em in a slot ported box or sealed or wut.....
im pretty sure hes going with BTLs soon
Posted

i wont post pics of it cuz it looks like shit. im too poor to test DB's i know no one with a DB tester. but 2 15" P2's and 2 12" p2's.

I hear ya man.  And I could care less what people think or what they would have done or what theirs hits.  It hurts my ears, blurs my vision, pisses whitey off, and I can drown out my wife when shes nagging about my driving, so Im happy!

Posted

Two 15" L7s @35hz Posted Image

how r those workin for u. im gettin one. r u runnin em in a slot ported box or sealed or wut.....
I ran two 15" L7s tunned to 35hz for 6months. Worked great, I loved them. I made them famous at my school :D Everybody got them after me thinking they were the loudest shit. There must be atleast 10 cars in the parking lot running L7s specifically 15"s.
Posted

Two 15" L7s @35hz Posted Image

how r those workin for u. im gettin one. r u runnin em in a slot ported box or sealed or wut.....
[glow=red,2,300]im pretty sure hes going with BTLs soon[/glow]
Yup. Already got one.
Posted

Thnx Southern.

COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.

Posted

Posted Image

just got metered today at a comp but it was on an A/C 180 or 190... i scored a 146.4 LEGAL... the 144.4 was on the TL (obviously) and it was renegade... i probably would have broke 150 on the a/c if i ran renegade...

noobs kthnxbi

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...