SPURS vs HEAT ...... Who ya got, and in how many ?

It will be Heat in 6, all of a sudden people act like Lebron carries this team and Wade wasn't doing it before Lebron or Bosh existed. Don't worry about the heat remember our bench will still out score the Spurs all day. They may be the best coached team (IMHO) in the NBA but the spurs don't have the energy or the power to shut the heat down when they get into that mode. Spurs are good for 2 games but the Heat will bring this home and shut it down. Expect for Birdman and Allen to supply a lot of support out there and all I need to see is Wade get his umph back.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

They dont really have a answer for Duncan though. Anderson , Bosh or Haslem cannot defend him. Yes the Miami bench can outscore them, but the Miami bench can also be very streaky. Miami was best when Allen and Miller were on the court together. Lebron will have to post more, and not settle for the jump shot.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I love the Spurs but I have to say Heat in 5

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

In series tied at 1-1, the winner of game 3 wins the series 92%.

Yep..

and the team that DIDNT win after winning game 3..... was.. .mmmmm The heat, when the MAVs beat em.. LOL

was waiting for that stat.. good man..

I love the Spurs but I have to say Heat in 5

Gimme yo money. Heat AT BEST in 6 now.

I have to say I fell off the face of the earth for sports. I only know who won cause of a coworker. Didn't even know they played last night or when they play again. could care less. But from what I've seen, it's all spurs. Ok so they got routed in game 2 by 19. That happens when lebron and them have the energy and the game. Which, think they used during that win streak... in all honesty.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived