Personal Project------- Customized Tv Stand,speaker Center

thanks alot people

it will be about 1 week before any update pics...

I think I will install them just to get some WoW effect for now tho

I have to order up all the cross over caps, and inductors tonite to build the cross overs

I have pre made crossovers, but they are not going to cut it, and they do not have POLY Caps, I want the best, not china made garbage so, 12db octave all the way around should be fine

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Man, Iam getting lots of heat from people online and in person saying the tv stand is to small

Should I go larger?

Iam thinking of 6- 6.5"s 5 tweeters, and about 6ft wide ATLEAST

But with built in down firing sub

I will try something in Sketchup

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Man, Iam getting lots of heat from people online and in person saying the tv stand is to small

Should I go larger?

i think it looks great! mabye build some towers (one on each side) to kind of enclose everything...that will probably give it the illusion of being larger than what it really is

i likes me some audio stuff...

I feel ya man, its my gf' has like well, crap... hehe

pics, trinkets, stuff like that

typical woman ya know?

I just want all clean, and glossy black, no junk around it

sundown.jpg

Should I go larger?

id put a front firing sub in it.

better sound IMO

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

still no grill up, but the crossovers are in, and speakers wired up

I need to either buy a new diaphram for one of my tweeters, or buy a new one, Iam using a undersized alum dome tweeter in the center channel.

finished, right, left, and center, sounds great!, lots of sound, but I need to add some resisters to the right, and left channels to bring the right/left up to about 6ohms, its 3ohms now

I have the resisters, just gotta wire them in

Heres the latest pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Grill will be done sometime this week

I know, dusty, I need to wipe it down with some damp sponge

In home audio, you would usually want the cone and/or port futhest from the listening point to get rid of mechanical noise, or wind noise, and helps with sound alot!

keep the woofer far away from you as possible to get the lowest resonance possible

Thats why down firing subs sound so good- I know its not a fact, but a well agreed with opinion

sundown.jpg

Archived