Wasn't it that PS3 had the better computing so they had to make mutli-platform titles for 360 then port to other consoles so that it was easier? This is just what I think I remember.

Very much thought about that already Wasted. Once I got my XBOX the PS2 collected dust til I gave it to my friend a year or two ago lol.

Very true I should wait until the kinks are worked out with the systems to see who's is looking better. I guess I didn't consider that I can stick with 360 games until 2014 Fall when the next COD/BF games will be out and get a system then.

GTA V which I am def getting in Sept won't be next gen, at least for a long time so that's one good thing I won't have to worry about.

Just checked and my XBL subscription renews Sept 15

Edited by Baydestrian

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

nope. From what I've read and all, all games that were on both? Were programmed/coded/whatever for xbox then ported to ps3. Ps3 had the power or whatnot but they were just so strict about who got access to stuff that "Cell" as they call it, developers were like 'that's cool' and did it for xbox and just ported it over. Easier to develop a game on.

Now if it was on pc as well, that could be different. That could be programmed/coded for pc then ported to the other 2, or whatnot. But... from what I recall? if it was xbox and ps? it was made for xbox and ported to ps.

i still think that should just wait. I mean you say you plan on playing things til 2015. Let all the bugs and flaws get found and fixed. Let customer reviews decide it. Cause right now? Hands down, you are stooopid if you do xbox. But, maybe the ps4 will have major design flaws and overheat like hell or this or that and the xbox will whoop it's ass. Just my 2 cents though.

Sheena = pedobear

I think what I will do is just hold off on COD Ghosts/BF4 until maybe February or March of next year. That gives the consoles a few months to show themselves, see what people say. If they are having issues buy both those games for 360. If one of the consoles is looking solid then Ill get that console with those games.

I really wish XBOX One was backwards compatible.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

the ONLY problem with waiting? Getting one. Lol. It's like if you don't pre-order or be one of the crazies standing out there at midnight? you ain't gettin one for months.... think it took both consoles roughly like 7-8 months to finally get a solid demand in stores. otherwise, you'd just have to have luck.

Sheena = pedobear

Shit, I didn't even consider that. Fuuuuu....I guess my original plan of waiting til 2014 for a new console is where its at and I'll have to decide by Sept which console so I can cancel my XBL subscription if need be. I'm glad I made this thread lol, you helped me think about some things I didn't even consider!

Oh yeah, this is a new XBOX exclusive game. Not really my cup of tea but yeah

2015 Mazda 6

Ill be in on a preorder for xbox. Sticking to my preferred controller and hoping the high price point pushes the kids to ps4

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

And the quality of competitiin will still be higher on xbox lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

N8, the Kinect always on and watching you doesn't bother you? Or the fact it has a every 24hr sign on check to make sure you are connected to the internet?

Doesn't super bother me but is kinda creepy. I mentioned it, but really as minor as it may sound, switching from XBOX back to PS controller would def suck.

I've also considered the fact that, hey, I've already given MS a bunch of money why not just keep it going?

Having to buy a new headset is going to suck. I'm gonna stick with Turtle Beach since my X12's have been solid and Tritton/Astro's headsets are expensive as fawk. Doubtful but it would be nice if they were to offer an adapter to use the old 2.5mm mic plug. Straight up, the day I get my new console I will need to have a headset too

Edited by Baydestrian

2015 Mazda 6

Ill be in on a preorder for xbox. Sticking to my preferred controller and hoping the high price point pushes the kids to ps4

maybe that high price point is what will make more kids get it ( if it's more expensive it has to be better right? think in a little kid stand point)

what ever the choice it's, it's all about having fun.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg