Started as a PS guy.....switched to 360....and now switching back to PS....lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Im sold on the xbox due to the controller feedback alone. I like the idea of feedback from the thumb sticks and triggers vs having 2 motors in the sides.

Oh yeah, sharing games. You can share games with people, there is a small fee but at the same time the number of times you can share a game is up to the publisher.

One downside, it looks like a lot of stores are already selling out of PS4 preorders. Amazon is already done for.

I guess I could always buy PS4, play it for a few months or w/e and if I don't like it sell it to a friend.

Forgot, that headset you listed Vomit, is just a mono headset for chat. I'm taking an over ear head set for game sounds & chat. Sony Pulse Elite supposedly will still work with PS4

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I really want BF4, rather get it for either XB1 or PS4 so I can take advantage of the next gen graphics and what not. COD Ghosts I can live with on 360, most likely. Now one thing I'm wondering is, are people who have say Ghosts on 360 going to be in lobbies with people on XB1? Same goes for PS3 & PS4 and also with BF4. Gameplay will be the same, just better graphics right? If so, then I wouldn't mind sticking with XBOX even though there are a lot of downsides to the console.

Don't think so. Not sure about Ghost but I know that BF4 is going to have 64 player multiplayer for the new consoles while only 24 players online for 360 and ps3. I figure Ghost will be about the same. Maybe someday we can play against each other across different systems though.

That's a negative. I mean, it's very limited with the same publisher. For example, MLB The Show is on ps vita and ps3. first year (last year)? They had nothing to do with each other except you can transfer the game between the two. I couldn't play myself for example on ps3 and vita (i own both copies). This year, ps3 user can play a ps vita user in home run derby.

They haven't had any other game, to my knowledge, that is even that compatible. I mean look at cod. it's out for ps vita, but it's like a different game. It's like the first black ops. Don't think they can play with anyone else... cept ps vita users.

So ps4 playing with ps3? Nope. I am 99% sure that won't happen. As someone said, next gen stuff is getting more users and all. Won't be compatible.

And I doubt ps will ever play with xbox because they compete. Lol. Two different services, servers, etc. Kinda like trying to watch comcast television when you have verizon. Practically same thing but, two different services and such.

Sheena = pedobear

P4 beyond a shadow of a doubt ...

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

I love this, so many people I know that have been die hard Xbox fanatics are switching over to PS, me on the otherhand I would love to have both consoles but can only afford 1, so PS4 it is :D

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I see PC gaming making a comeback.

But Colin is right, the Wii U is tits... and so got friendzoned here but It'll be as popular as the Wii was, and for good reason.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived