Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Ported Box Design for Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1


Cazz

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys,

I'm getting 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1 Subs to put in my dads 2002 BMW E46 330D I'm not sure of the boot size and id like the box as small as possible, I'm not sure what to tune it to so I need a bit of help :D

Posted

we listen to all types of music, we have bought the albums Diamond in the mudd and The Chicken hill project. so we listen to deep bass songs. i have come up with this box but im not sure about it.

Specs for this Sub: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-ihRFaEB43Rh/p_108PER121/Infinity-Kappa-Perfect-12-1.html#details-tab

Calculator_zps9667cedf.png

The 45 in the port will be curved but I forgot to do it.

PicofBox_zpseb5f2553.png

Posted

If you are doing that just place a 3 at the #of common walls field, that's missing.

Posted

ok so after putting that in my cubic feet is now 3.70 and the tuning is even lower lol. If the cubic feet is more than 3.5 what does this do? will the box now sound stupid I am not sure what cubic feet does, my stupid mistakes strike again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 597 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...