cZG6Uzt.png

5DzBVHm.gif

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Alaskans think Alaskans are the worst drivers.

Alabamans think Alabamans are the worst drivers. I think everyone sucks, lol

Theres nothing worst than NY drivers...

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

The guy didjt even do anything wrong.

Guess some people are just too stupid to read and comprehend. Even worse when they're just butthurt they are the same people who don't know how to drive slow in the slow lane and like to troll in the fast lane. Hope you guys get what you deserve :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

The guy didjt even do anything wrong.

Guess some people are just too stupid to read and comprehend. Even worse when they're just butthurt they are the same people who don't know how to drive slow in the slow lane and like to troll in the fast lane. Hope you guys get what you deserve :)

except for his driving skill when he pulled back into the left lane haha

Here's the comment from the original poster

"This happened to me on SR 41 in Tampa on Monday March 24th. This pathetic excuse for a human being tailgated me for about three minutes. After about a minute, and me shaking my head, I pulled out my phone and started recording. I couldn't move over because there were trucks in the right lane, and I sure as heck wasn't going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were. I was turning left in about a half-mile when this happened. Now bear in mind, that this guy had already passed a truck in a left turn lane, was tailgating and driving recklessly on a wet slick road, wasn't paying attention, and all in all being an ignorant ass. Not once was I mouthing off, I never brake checked him, and in fact until I watched the video after the accident I didn't even know he shot a bird at me because I wasn't looking at him at all, I was paying attention to the road while holding the phone up with my right hand. I've recorded circumstances like this before, catching idiots doing stupid things, but never ever had this happen.

He initially fled the scene of the accident, but thanks to this video he has been caught and charged. Massive props to the Sheriffs Department and most especially the Highway Patrol who responded to the scene. This moron could have easily killed somebody with his moronic behavior, and my laughing at the end would have been replaced with tears. Needless to say though, I've never seen Karma come back so fast."

Edited by LoudBimmer

It is not her job to force everyone to slow down and do at least the speed limit. If he was trying to pass her for three minutes that is 180 seconds of her just PURPOSEFULLY blocking him. And there were a bunch of opportunities to move over to the right lane. I hope she gets into a serious accident

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

It is not her job to force everyone to slow down and do at least the speed limit. If he was trying to pass her for three minutes that is 180 seconds of her just PURPOSEFULLY blocking him. And there were a bunch of opportunities to move over to the right lane. I hope she gets into a serious accident

in the same sense Its not his job to try and force her to speed to pass cars because he is in a hurry..If she was going the speed limit to pass slower moving cars she didn't do anything wrong either even if it took 3 minutes or more to pass said car. Like i said i didn't see either of them do anything wrong so whatever..

both probably would of gotten a ticket ... her for impeding traffic and him tailgating if there was 2 patrol cars that seen them

Edited by CstrokerV

Yeah, but she is in the wrong. There is a slow lane for people driving slow. Her story just proves her bitch attitude, seeing him pass other people and she STILL sat in the fast lane. She did that on purpose, that is what I'm getting at. If she saw him trying to pass, why didn't she move over? Why was her thought process to get her camera out and PURPOSEFULLY block him in the passing lane...the issue isn't driving slow here. The issue is the fucked up mentality when people ENJOY this kind of shit behavior and "troll" the people behind them.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

in the same sense Its not his job to try and force her to speed to pass cars because he is in a hurry..If she was going the speed limit to pass slower moving cars she didn't do anything wrong either even if it took 3 minutes or more to pass said car. Like i said i didn't see either of them do anything wrong so whatever..

both probably would of gotten a ticket ... her for impeding traffic and him tailgating if there was 2 patrol cars that seen them

What exactly would she get a ticket for?