I want 119 seconds of my life back.

Thats what everyone says when they read alans posts.

119 seconds? Fuckin idiots.

If it were one of my posts; it would have to be at least twice that long of your life you wished back.

someone missed nap time
naw i got it was a joke, but you just act like a cunt and play it off as being sarcastic when you get called out.

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you were actually trying to be a real butthurt bitch at first. Don't know why you seem to be such a douche about it, not like you have to read/look at my posts if you don't want.

I'll admit I have a lot of posts that are really long to read, some aren't funny or even meant to be; but at the same time I post a lot of stuff that isn't long and is plenty funny.

Hell yeah I was being sarcastic, that's my default language.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you were actually trying to be a real butthurt bitch at first. Don't know why you seem to be such a douche about it, not like you have to read/look at my posts if you don't want.

I'll admit I have a lot of posts that are really long to read, some aren't funny or even meant to be; but at the same time I post a lot of stuff that isn't long and is plenty funny.

Im not butthurt. Im just calling it like I see it. You present yourself. I explained how you come across to me. I knew plenty of kids that acted like shit heads and played it off as "hurrdurr am sarcastic XD" thats just how all your posts sound Edited by omg_spoon
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

Im not butthurt. Im just calling it like I see it. You present yourself. I explained how you come across to me. I knew plenty of kids that acted like shit heads and played it off as "hurrdurr am sarcastic XD" thats just how all your posts sound

1) You seem a little butthurt, or at least that's how it's coming across if you want to play that card.

2) I remember what you said in the neo woofer thread; which I replied to and thought everything was cool afterwards, clearly not.

3) Your interpretation is actually not fact, in case you hadn't realized.

4) Don't see how I'm acting like a shithead.

5) Actually that's not how they all sound, lots of my posts are sarcastic, some aren't at all and are completely serious or normal or whatever.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

1) You seem a little butthurt, or at least that's how it's coming across if you want to play that card.

2) I remember what you said in the neo woofer thread; which I replied to and thought everything was cool afterwards, clearly not.

5) Actually that's not how they all sound, lots of my posts are sarcastic, some aren't at all and are completely serious or normal or whatever.

LOL

awwww you made a list so cute, someones mad <3

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

LOL

awwww you made a list so cute, someones mad <3

Don't have anything against any of you 2 but

:rofl: